• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
*sigh*

If I gotta explain my "who the fuck are you?" shtick, then I've already won.

reilo

ChrisBHaynes: Derrick Rose tried to move seats to scoot down for his teammates during the last timeout and struggled to do so.

That's not good.

reilo

ChrisBHaynes: Derrick Rose heading to the locker room. He can't put any weight on that right leg. Leaning on team trainer.

:|

Is that the ACL knee?

reilo

That's not good at all then. I wonder if he's been favoring the knee then?

reilo

TB crew showed the replay: Rose's knee just buckled on its own as he planted off of it.

AcridMeat

Banned
I really hope Jackson doesn't overwork Bogut. We need him this season, please please please don't overwork him just because he's healthy.

edit: Is Rose going to become another Brandon Roy? :/

reilo

That was some Amare-Bargs defensive sequence on that last Hinrich layup.

reilo

la_u_lakers-warriors_mb_576x324.jpg

lol

Thibs needs to have his coach of the year taken away. He takes so long to adjust to on court conditions, current example being the consistent doubles on LMA while he's playing awful although the guards are hammering every open 3 ball. Also, he must give the worst half time speeches in history; how could a team give up so many runs every third quarter?

Top Bottom