• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
amyJ6jm.png

Surreal. San Antonio's only loss? To Portland.

Hahahahahaha. Why would Deng shoot the last shot instead of Kirk or Dunleavy?

Lopez out-Noahed Noah tonight.

LMA passed well out of the double teams.

Matthews abused "all-defense" Deng all night.

And Lillard went off after queen Rose hurt himself again.

Trade Deng and Noah, amnesty Boozer and start the rooks.

I'm all for nuking this team if Rose is out for the season, but that's not what this fucking front office is going to do. They'll stay the course and let Thibs do the same old shit.

Yeah man, let's overreact over one game. Smart decisions there.

reilo

If Portland somehow makes it to the playoffs and matches up to the Warriors, that'd be a hell of a series:

Curry vs Lillard
Klay vs Matthews
Iggy vs Batum
Lee vs Aldridge
Bogut vs Lopez

They play tomorrow night in Oakland.

So did you curse Reilo yet?

I told him not to fuck with me.

alba

Little is the new Big

You need to take a chill pill bro, lol.

Deng definitely needs to go in favor of someone that can create his own offense and consistently make open shots.

It's ridiculous that they haven't been able to trade him all this time.

Team's would celebrate the day y'all get rid of Deng. It would mean they won't have that much length.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
What a depressing night for bulls fans. 2 years in a row I get bulls vs la teams tickets and rose misses the games. I'm sure he's not gonna be back for Sunday.

Yeah man, let's overreact over one game. Smart decisions there.

I'm sick of over-valuing our hustle and grit guys. I want players around Rose that can put the ball in the basket.

Noah can't finish near the hoop and never will, Butler can't create his own shot as a 2 guard and isn't a great spot shooter, Deng can't dribble with his left hand or go right, Taj is dumber than my shoe and Boozer is making $17million/year to stay out of the paint and shoot long rainbow 2s on offense while giving up easy baskets on D.

The Bulls have the Bobcats pick and Mrotic in the wings. All hope is not lost for the near future, but this team can't put the ball in the hoop enough to beat the Pacers in a 7 game series, much less the Heat.

BadAss2961

Team's would celebrate the day y'all get rid of Deng. It would mean they won't have that much length.
Well you take him and give us Melo since he'll be leaving next year.

Seriously, Bulls desperately need offense. The only guys on this team with true offensive talent are Rose and Boozer. I'm tired of it.

reilo

Nick Young still sucks. You know this, we know this, everyone knows this. Just because he has a Lakers jersey, doesn't mean he's playing better than anticipated. He's the exact same player he's always been.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
"3 Shades of Blue ‏@3Shadesofblue
Rumors are swirling Marc Gasol has a Grade 2 MCL tear and will be out 10 weeks."

Argh...

Nick Young still sucks. You know this, we know this, everyone knows this. Just because he has a Lakers jersey, doesn't mean he's playing better than anticipated. He's the exact same player he's always been.

Uh I know he sucks. I said it was SURPRISING he hasn't been terrible yet.
Go check out his season numbers.

I doubt it lasts.

reilo

Uh I know he sucks. I said it was SURPRISING he hasn't been terrible yet.
Go check out his season numbers.

I doubt it lasts.

You're talking yourself into him being a decent player. Don't do it. DON'T DO IT.

Zbo figured it out eventually

Nick young has the tools to be everything but he's a mental midget, he'll probably regress but who knows

dammit I passed up tickets to this game.

edit: I've accepted that steve blake is too good for the tank. I'm just going to enjoy this year and watch the Heat sweep the Pacers and smash whomever they play in the finals.

Top Bottom