• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Lakers are home and playing a team at best no better than them tonight. Blame warriors injuries.

Edit: to clarify no better after those injuries

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Nick Young is just showing the world what a post-Achilles tear Kobe is gonna be like.

I'd say Lee, Barnes, Bogut and Klay are better than anyone not named Gasol on the Lakers.
They are. And their starters outplayed ours. But their bench was decimated. The lakers lead both times were built by the bench.

Warriors were playing some euro rookie pg I never heard of along with other pure scrubs.

Lakers were down like 6 when the bench came in and have up a 9 point lead in the third when the benches blew it open.

snack

Nick Friedell @NickFriedell
Rose walks out of trainer's room on crutches.
6 minutes ago

Nick Friedell @NickFriedell
Rose looked to be in considerable pain. Not putting weight on the knee on his way to the shower. Teammates very concerned.
6 minutes ago
... fuck

thekad

Banned
Different leg.
I know, but it's related to the previous injury. An injury in which he ignored the advice of the doctors regarding his rehab schedule so he could be "110%."

David J. Chao, MD ‏@ProFootballDoc

Review of injury mechanism on @drose shows ACL tear type mechanism. Short left step, overstrides on right side and slight buckle. Hoping not.

This guy says it's possible it wasn't a full tear, so maybe he'll be okay. Though it's unlikely.

fertygo

@injuryexpert: Early word on Rose is initial tests suggest acl tear on right knee. MRI to confirm soon. This is bad.

Damn, this ruin my day.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
FYI, Lakers would be 6th in the East right now, maybe even 4th if they lead their division.

Top Bottom