• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Offensive going well, ball is moving, lead is building...

AB gets sent to bench lolz McFail.

"But Harden isn't playing tonight. "

True, but McFail is as guilty as him.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Damn Lin's head eek

nasty knot

Matrix

ISO Harden is worst than McFail.

Shouldn't even have ISO Harden if we had a coach that actually coached and had control of his "young" players.

Pimpwerx

Got home in time for the end of the game. LeClutch lives. Terrible having to scrap for a win against a shit team like the Magic though. Not enough fucks given yet again. PEACE.

Vire

Got home in time for the end of the game. LeClutch lives. Terrible having to scrap for a win against a shit team like the Magic though. Not enough fucks given yet again. PEACE.

It was a good win. We fought back from 16 down and Big Baby played really well.

Matrix

Great win, AB was huge in place of Harden.

No choke, nice.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Byut2T0.jpg

This shit is shameful. They picked the right draft to tank, but good lord.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I think the Rox might be one of the team that can shit on the Spurs and yes, with McFail being a part of the equation.

thekad

Banned
I think the Rox might be one of the team that can shit on the Spurs and yes, with McFail being a part of the equation.
They play like they can beat any team in the league (except the Clips lol) but also lose to even the worst of teams. We blow huge leads like it's on purpose.

DJ88

Just got home from the Heat game. James hit that jumper right in front of our seats. Such an awesome shot. The last Orlando possession almost killed me haha.

Top Bottom