• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

I have no idea when the Knicks are going to win their next game

This was the easiest match up in the road trip and they're down 10 to the Wiz by 10

Wow. JR please keep missing FTs

lmao Misses 4 FTs b2b and then just hits a 3. Fucking JR

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
So derricks injury is what westbrook basically... Ireally don't get why people are saying his career is over, it sounds as if they're going for the repair not removal... he'll physically return to 100 percent, mentally I have no idea where hell be.

You can come back from bad meniscus tears
and still be the same as long as you still have some. The problem with Brandon Roy was that they chose to just straight up remove them instead of repairing them. He'd still be playing today if they opted to repair his meniscus.

Chris Paul barely has any left and he's still an elite level point-guard.

Chris wears down and has had ups and downs since the removal... not to mention chris doesn't have the same reckless style as rose. He can rely a lot more on his vision and elite shooting.

That being said bulls fans, its sad he's officially lost 2 years of his career ( although he could be ready by playoffs... medial meniscus is best case scenario), but I'm relieved to see what the news was... hopefully he can fully recover and pick up next year.

Lmao Gortat got smashed by Kmart and the ball at the same time

Knicks arent even D League level right now

Hey look. Ball stopped moving in the second half and were losing. Coincidence

OMFG JR SMITH ANOTHER TURNOVER

FUCKING IDIOT

JR pretty much lost this game in the last few minutes

I cant wait for Shump to get even more reduced minutes and a yelling by Woodson for this loss instead

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So derricks injury is what westbrook basically... Ireally don't get why people are saying his career is over, it sounds as if they're going for the repair not removal... he'll physically return to 100 percent, mentally I have no idea where hell be.

Chris wears down and has had ups and downs since the removal... not to mention chris doesn't have the same reckless style as rose. He can rely a lot more on his vision and elite shooting.

That being said bulls fans, its sad he's officially lost 2 years of his career ( although he could be ready by playoffs... medial meniscus is best case scenario), but I'm relieved to see what the news was... hopefully he can fully recover and pick up next year.

I'm not sure if rose mentally has the ability to come back from this.

He seemed mentally barely able to handle the ACL troubles.

How many minutes a night are the Cavs playing Bynum? The Spurs are about to go up 30, and I can't even remember the last time the Cavs had Bynum in, even though he was looking good on offense in the first quarter

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Knicks are 11-28 from three...

... which is actually one of their better shooting performances from the three.

Top Bottom