• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I'd be nice to have to Batum/Lillard/Mathews jacking up 3's at a high clip.

Batum, Lillard, Matthews, Williams, and Wright you mean? It's also nice that Portland's #1 player is a willing passer and doesn't hog the ball and attempt to jackup bad mid-range shots and kills any offensive momentum.

Batum, Lillard, Matthews, Williams, and Wright you mean? It's also nice that Portland's #1 player is a willing passer and doesn't hog the ball and attempt to jackup bad mid-range shots and kills any offensive momentum.

To be fair everyone is shit on offense for the knicks.

I'm not sure if rose mentally has the ability to come back from this.

He seemed mentally barely able to handle the ACL troubles.

eh, guys take a couple of months to look right after the injury, Rose didn't have that luxury

So glad to hear its a meniscus tear--if he opts for the repair, which he most likely will, then he should be back next year ready to go.

We can hope that maybe there was some compensation going on with that right knee being much stronger than the left...maybe in his rehabilitation he'll be able to fix that moving forward.

Spurs up 33 at halftime. It's against the Cavs, but still really good considering its on the back end of a B2B. Might not see much Duncan/Manu/TP in the second half.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Hey guys! Hey hey guys! GUYS!

Knicks are half a game out of the last spot in the East.

And Milwaukee is currently playing Charlotte.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Howard gets pushed out of bounds... no call ._.

AB is back!

Umm Tjones is no bum. Need to check up on your players before you type that stuff.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Holy shit this is old AB against the Lakers tonight lol

Matrix

Wolves fans shouldn't be worried. Rockets love choking big leads and games.

Spooks

Do the right thing Gilbert. Fire Chris Grant before he makes the panic trade to try to save his ass.

I'm just glad I decided not to watch this game.

Matrix

AB gonna steal someones job.

Top Bottom