• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Is Garcia a mental midget? wtf

jjasper

Rode the shitty bench (which is extra shitty now with Kuofus starting) in the fourth too long. New coach same coaching problems.

BZ9z0mEIQAAbZHG.jpg:large
On second thought
I hope wade didn't fuck his knees up on this cartwheel.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
PARGOD

F MEMPHIS

Matrix

Casspi was a great pick up.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
LOLOL

"Martin backed off and Bargnani didn't get there..."

YOU DON'T SAY?

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
"RedNinetyFour ‏@RedNinetyFour
I don’t think its a coincidence that HOU has actually played better in 4th quarters without Harden."

You don't say!

reilo

This Knicks defense is just LOLOL

Breen: "How does that happen? Nobody with ten feet of Lillard. Carmelo just standing there. This is some really bad defense."

reilo

Breen: "Who's fault is this?"

*replay of godawful Knicks defense*

This is hilarious.

reilo

ChrisBHaynes: The Knicks plan A,B, and C is to drop it down to Carmelo Anthony while the other four watch in astonishment. It's a creative play.

PLAN ∑!

reilo

I can't stop laughing at how bad the Knicks look defensively. It's not just Amare or Bargnani or JR, it's the ENTIRE team.

I'm not sure what to think of this to be honest. Should I be excited? Should I be cautious? Are the Spurs peaking waaaay too early? The Pelicans are a .500 team in the West, they are an ok team, right?

I'd guess at the very least Spurs fans should feel good that no one is averaging 31 minutes

Matrix

I can't stop laughing at how bad the Knicks look defensively. It's not just Amare or Bargnani or JR, it's the ENTIRE team.

It's fun to watch.

GeMiNii

I'm not sure what to think of this to be honest. Should I be excited? Should I be cautious? Are the Spurs peaking waaaay too early? The Pelicans are a .500 team in the West, they are an ok team, right?

If it was the starting 5 + Manu with 40 minutes a game you could have a reason to be indifferent, but most of this damage is coming from deep on the bench. Seeing Patty Mills turn from pro towel waver to one of my top 15 players in the NBA right now is amazing. Even Boris Diaw is balling out right now.

reilo

Breen: "Disastrous quarter for the Knicks. Once again the defense struggling."

Breen is on point. There's not better way to put it.

reilo

LaMarcus has 0pts in the quarter (2FGA), but he's playing better defense than the entire Knicks roster will for the entire roadtrip, and yet it's still a 16pt lead.

Top Bottom