• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wake the fuck up Rockets. Disgusting.

trollhaslem_medium.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
what shit ass refs my god

Matrix

Fuck the Rockets tonight (look like the Texans) and fuck the refs.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Glad to see that #GritNGrind is still intact even though Gasol is out.

But seriously, WTF Houston?!??

GeMiNii

It's crazy the amount of playing time the Spurs 6-11 are getting per game this year, even scarier that they actually more fun to watch than the starting 5.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
It's crazy the amount of playing time the Spurs 6-11 are getting per game this year, even scarier that they actually more fun to watch than the starting 5.

Parker is the only one to crack 30MPG at 30.3. WTF.

I can't fucking stand Rick Carlisle's methods sometimes. I mean, Vince Carter is probably the main reason for all of our loses, but he still gets play because he's a stupid fucking vet. Like, Shane Larkin would be benched for a whole year based off of one game that Carter has had recently.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Ugh the kings are totally going to play swill at the three like they tried with Robinson what clowns.

Rockets should have went after dwill.

GeMiNii

I love all of this year's HEB commercials so far.. and that Jimmy John's commercial was ridiculous.

If Splitter was on any other team he'd probably be back on the court 2 minutes later, Pop will probably keep him out for 3 games because.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
"Hardwood Paroxysm ‏@HPbasketball
OK guys, intervention time. if you're watching Bulls-Jazz , even if you're a fan of either team, stop. Don't do this to yourself."

Me: What are you talking abou...

*check the score*

BARFFFFFFF

GeMiNii

The good news for the Eastern conference is today has been one of the most successful days against the Western conference in a long time.

SamuraiX-

"Hardwood Paroxysm ‏@HPbasketball
OK guys, intervention time. if you're watching Bulls-Jazz , even if you're a fan of either team, stop. Don't do this to yourself."

Me: What are you talking abou...

*check the score*

BARFFFFFFF

I don't understand how both teams are shooting near 40% when neither of them will crack 40 points before halftime......

Matrix

Rockets doing better with me not watching hah

Guess I'll stay away for the rest of this game.

Smokey

Rockets doing better with me not watching hah

Guess I'll stay away for the rest of this game.

You missing the Casspi show. Bev, chandler, Casspi, Asik, Garcia brought the team back and mchale has left them in majority of 4th. Gonna let them try and close it out I guess

GeMiNii

Ugh Jeff Ayres needs to be shipped to the Toros already.

Super weird seeing Tyreke Evans coming off the bench after being the savior of Sacramento just a few years ago.

I can't fucking stand Rick Carlisle's methods sometimes. I mean, Vince Carter is probably the main reason for all of our loses, but he still gets play because he's a stupid fucking vet. Like, Shane Larkin would be benched for a whole year based off of one game that Carter has had recently.

I don't why he still plays significant minutes.

Top Bottom