• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Never in my life time I would imagine to see another batigol nickname.
*BRO FIST*

o_seleccion_argentina_idolos_albicelestes-735157.jpg

I'm pretty sure there's another guy in the forum that goes just by Batigol. :p

How have they got better this year compared to last year? They goin offff

Duncan's jump shot has been off, but his defense and lateral movement is pretty much on par with last year. Manu looks a lot better this year too (something was obviously wrong with him physically in the playoffs). We finally have a legit back up point guard, Kawhi is much more aggressive offensively, Marco Belinlini has been a huge upgrade over Gary Neal, and Boris Diaw is playing for a new contract. Even Splitter has been hitting hooks and jump shots

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Oh my fucking lord hahahahaahahahahahah

Amare gets fucking two hand blocked at the rim by Freeland and then Shumps airballs a wideopen three?

hahaha

reilo

Freeland was standing there forever. I think the refs were just as bewildered as the Knicks that he was so wide open for so long.

reilo

Stotts can rest LaMarcus until the second half and this would still be a 20pt game.

reilo

Udrih just bought himself a plane ticket back to Slovenia.

Breen: "Bargnani just says with his man. He's not even looking to help over."

reilo

BALL DON'T LIE

Breen: "Once again, zero help. The Knicks help defense, has just been awful."

Knicks doing a fantastic job of luring Portland into the Brain-A-Dope. Portland gonna get tired out and lazy due to all that easy scoring, they getting gassed from taking all those shots.

They might be down 30 by then, but dammit it's working!

Pimpwerx

I missed the game completely. I'll probably try to catch the replay. Looks like Bron went off. How did Wade look?

Also, why can't there be a game on Thanksgiving? I finally get a day off and I only have the Lions and Cowgirls to watch all day. The paper chase is ruining the season for me.

Oh yeah...NBATV needs to adjust its schedule, because we shouldn't have to endure the Bullshit anymore. PEACE.

I missed the game completely. I'll probably try to catch the replay. Looks like Bron went off. How did Wade look?

Also, why can't there be a game on Thanksgiving? I finally get a day off and I only have the Lions and Cowgirls to watch all day. The paper chase is ruining the season for me.

Oh yeah...NBATV needs to adjust its schedule, because we shouldn't have to endure the Bullshit anymore. PEACE.

Wade looked great, jumper was smooth. Making great plays and passes. Had a nice baseline dunk too.

Looks like all the rest he's been getting has been paying off.

Top Bottom