• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Branduil

It's going to be fun watching Kobe get mad at his crappy teammates who are only on the team because his contract precludes the Lakers from signing good ones.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
It's going to be fun watching Kobe get mad at his crappy teammates who are only on the team because his contract precludes the Lakers from signing good ones.

Senile Kobe doesn't know who you are

Fox318

After surgery:

BZ7qqY2CAAAUVVJ.jpg

Uv3Sc.jpg

K.C. Johnson ‏@KCJHoop 44s
Thibodeau says Tony Snell is "a possibility" to start.

"Tank" you very much Thibs

Edit: The above pic is stupid considering his Adidas and Bulls contract, most of which is guaranteed, unless he mismanages it like Iverson.

pilonv1

So Sacremento is going to trade for Derrick Wililams? Why would they do that when they didn't want TRob?

Also another Simmons masterpiece

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 36m

My favorite fake Kings trade: Boogie Cousins (w/ Salmons/Thompson/McCallum) for Brook Lopez (w/ Evans/Plumlee/Shengelia). Who says no???

One of those "makes no sense for either team" gems.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
So glad we're trading the first competent SF we've had in years for a SF/PF tweener that hasn't and won't ever amount to shit.

Maloof Syndrome hitting our FO hard right now.

Fuck everything.

Oh, he's not a tweener and playing him at small forward is a bad scene. He's a 4, straight up, and if the Kings won't play him there, I don't know why they did it.

Flash

Why can't the raptors just tank... everyone else is FFS. mediocrity forever.

Gay's FG% has been absolutely horrendous this season. I read how Captain Gay actually banned his teammates from looking at stat sheets in the locker room after games. You can't make this shit up.

SamuraiX-

Oh, he's not a tweener and playing him at small forward is a bad scene. He's a 4, straight up, and if the Kings won't play him there, I don't know why they did it.

Oh, in that case thank goodness we traded for an undersized, net-negative PF because we were really lacking in that department.

Flash

and Brooklyn and NYC really need to get their shit together. How awful must you be if you are actually trying and are somehow managing to have, respectively, the 2nd and 3rd worst record in the east? I don't even

fertygo

Why can't the raptors just tank... everyone else is FFS. mediocrity forever.

Gay's FG% has been absolutely horrendous this season. I read how Captain Gay actually banned his teammates from looking at stat sheets in the locker room after games. You can't make this shit up.

LMAO

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Howard gets a T for saying "thats crazy man" lol

Love this league.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Shitty spacing by the Rox. Always two teammates around Dwight with their defenders.

Milwaukee's tank is beyond shameless....

Ownership and GM thought that they'd catch the89th seed this year(maybe with Sanders) but this is probably the best thing to happen to that franchise in a while.
damn that buzzer beater hurt I don't know how the suns are still in this one the way they played.
Miami doesn't really play defense until 3 minutes left in the third or the 4th. And our outside shot isn't going in like it usually does. 2-10 from deep.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Trade Asik now... he gives no fucks.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
ImpactAndrew: @JonesOnTheNBA potentially could've had
Flynn=Curry/Holliday
Williams=Kanter/Valanciunas
Wes=Cousins/Monroe/George

KAAAAAHHHNN!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
BlazerFreeman: I'm in Indy, where the Pacers and hosting the Timberwolves. Recently traded Derrick Williams is sitting at end of Wolves bench and ...
BlazerFreeman: A fan in front row, right behind Williams, just shouted to him: "Congrats, Derrick. You've been traded to Sacramento. Ahahahaha!" Ruthless.

Oh my.

Matrix

AB and Bev rebounding better than Asik smh

Top Bottom