• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

The problem with the tank is that even with a Loss the Lakers are still above every team below the 8th seed in the East. They should've already been a .300 team by now if they wanted to compete with the bottom stacked leastern conference.

linsivvi

The problem with the tank is that even with a Loss the Lakers are still above every team below the 8th seed in the East. They should've already been a .300 team by now if they wanted to compete with the bottom stacked leastern conference.

We'll get there when Kobe plays 30 mins and go 1-15 every game.

WTF was that?

Nothing symbolize tanking more than setting up a game tying play for Nick Young.

snack

image.php

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Love my buddy, hates the Raptors and will somehow always find a reason to say the schemes and how they play have nothing to do with Dwane Casey.

Anth0ny

TANK WORLD ORDER IS BACK IN BUSINESS BROTHER

LETS GO AMIR

LETS GO RAPS

jesus fuck every team in the east besides heat, pacers and hawks (who will be there soon) are BELOW .500

i don't even.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Dwane Casey truly is the tank commander.

Making sure with 23 seconds left in the game making sure we don't foul until around 10 seconds left.

Even better deciding to do the iso and putting everyone on the three point line and having Amir Johnson out there in that situation.

My hats off to you Mr. Casey.

Top Bottom