• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

I still can't believe that the Clippers traded for Reddick. Of all the players on the Bucks they thought Reddick was the best one to target? The Bucks have a huge log jam in their frontcourt and that was and still is where the Clippers needed the most help. Also the fact that the Bucks gave up a good player on a rookie deal just to get Reddick makes it even dumber. It just goes to show you how stupid some of the front offices in the NBA are.

Yeah, I may have overreacted a bit with that post, but I am not impressed with the Clips.

Anyways, anyone holding off on next-gen until 2015 or so?

I'm not impressed with either console considering my laptop is so much more powerful than either and I am a member of the PC hamster race now.

Griff looked alright last night on offense. Those baby arms are a problem though as is his FT and jumper.

His D was mostly mediocre.

Deandre tho? Straight ass. Looks completely lost on D and his offense is so sketchy.

Carwful returned to form. He'll put up 30 one game though and get 6moty talk.

Smokey

BF4 said:
10568004545_cac425e51a_b.jpg

10567998515_d31526c433_b.jpg

dat lens flare

smokey

BF4 got my jaw drop

took those yesterday get off that 1080p truck and you'd probably faint

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
2100 posts in this thread and the season is only a day old. lol.

Theoretically, how likely is it that Miami wins ALL of their games from now until playoffs? It's a pipe dream but it'd be a hell of a thing to have for eternal bragging rights.

Forever

Banned
Andrew Bynum is listed as questionable for the game against the Nets but doctors have cleared him to play and its up to Mike Brown if he gets minutes.

If he does play, he will probably start.

I can't wait. We're gonna give that motherfucker a new haircut.

SOON.

Forever

Banned
Man what, Joe Prunty is filling in for Kidd tonight. Not Lawrence Frank. The fuck.

I can't find a source on Bynum being cleared...taking this with a grain of salt but if true my hype levels will go through the roof.

Forever, Kyrie is about to have ya'll SHOOK

DWill is in Utah shape motherfucker. Kyrie ain't ready.

Cipherr

Glad that Miami schooled Chicago last night.

First of all fuck Steve Kerr, Second, perhaps the media will stop riding Chicagos dick like they have been; Third.... Cole World.

Bunch of preseason nonsense had the media damn near crowning Chicago, only to see them get their asses beat last night. Shameful shit.

dalVlatko

Jason Lloyd ‏@JasonLloydABJ 11m
There is a chance Bynum will play tonight, Mike Brown said. He's going to warm up, then decision will be made

Jason Lloyd ‏@JasonLloydABJ 10m
Bynum will not start, Brown said. Group feels it's OK for him to play, but it would be limited minutes. #Cavs

Jason Lloyd @JasonLloydABJ
Mike Brown said if Bynum plays tonight, it will likely be for one stretch of minutes. When he comes out, he'll be done for the night
5:23 PM - 30 Oct 2013
Pretty much confirmed

Mik317

Hey, what's with the Iverson special by NBA Facebook and Youtube today?

Are they retiring his jersey to the sixers?

He's finally announcing his retirement before the Heat decapitates the Sixers (talk about poor timing..geez).

also...he's kinda been retired by default for years tho.

Good shit for him tho. Now he needs to get his life together.

Vince is all I have left of childhood basketball heroes now.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Glad that Miami schooled Chicago last night.

First of all fuck Steve Kerr, Second, perhaps the media will stop riding Chicagos dick like they have been; Third.... Cole World.

Bunch of preseason nonsense had the media damn near crowning Chicago, only to see them get their asses beat last night. Shameful shit.
Riding Chicago's dick? What media are you talking about? Everyone has essentially been saying that this is the Heat's title to lose.

Top Bottom