• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Blazers getting killed in transition, so much for that improved D.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Man, the Rockets sluggish but got their shit back, now it's the Grizzlies.

Ayo!

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Man, this could be a long year as a Blazer fan.

Lopez getting destroyed by Miles Plumlee. Actually Plumlee abusing the whole Blazers team... 8pts, 5boards & 2 blocks and still in the 1st.

Ouch.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
40 boards for Dwight & Asik, 37 for the Bobcats

LOL

AcridMeat

Banned
89361e5ea384823a775df4806edcc8db.jpeg

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMETIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME

this pacers/pelicans game is pretty good too

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You can't guard rebounds :(

lol

it's still insane esp from a Rockets fans point of view. It's been years since the Rockets had two players who could board and play D (I actually think Asik defends better though) like this.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
guys with the last name Allen are 100% from the right corner 3 when guarded by Ginobili

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
lol

it's still insane esp from a Rockets fans point of view. It's been years since the Rockets had two players who could board and play D (I actually think Asik defends better though) like this.

Asik was the better defender tonight, no question - but if Dwight just commits to being the weakside guy whenever they share the court.... fuck

Harden was obviously hurt bad though. Parsons simply can't play that passively in the future either.

Rockets look good.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Leonard is carrying the team

poor guy doesn't know we don't give a shit until January

giri

Asik was the better defender tonight, no question - but if Dwight just commits to being the weakside guy whenever they share the court.... fuck

Harden was obviously hurt bad though. Parsons simply can't play that passively in the future either.

Rockets look good.

I remain entirely unconvinced about just how good parsons is really. Rockets fans seem to hype him, but he really seems like that teams Ariza, at best.

Which isn't bad.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Love with a great pass

can't believe martin gets OT minutes lol
I remain entirely unconvinced about just how good parsons is really. Rockets fans seem to hype him, but he really seems like that teams Ariza, at best.

Which isn't bad.

Parsons is overrated. People treat him like they should be treating Hayward imo

But he's still a good player.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Which isn't bad.

Put a better SF on that team and they super scary

That was a fun 22 minutes, but now Favors' legs are dead :(

He's going to have to learn how to play 40 a night on this roster :/

KD is insane.

Also, Dwight finally looks like Dwight again.

Top Bottom