• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

BX35kyhCIAEBsXX.jpg:large

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Embrace the tank!. #RigginforWiggins. Only reason I even slightly want a win right now is that I live in the bay so I'm surrounded by Warriors fans.

Well...I like both teams. I really don't see a reason to not root for the Warriors to do well this year. They are one of my 5 League Pass Broadband teams...I like Klay's game...I like Stephs game....

Pimpwerx

You really don't know how AWoj operates, do you? All of his sources are agents and team insiders. It's a fluff piece.

Blah blah blah, you feel stupid for questioning it. Woj has the best sources in the biz, so whether you like it or not, the quote comes from someone in the industry, and it's not likely to be Spo's agent. No need to fluff his boy anymore, since he already got paid. I'd take a Woj source over Reilo's half-assed opinion any day of the week, and twice on Sundays. PEACE.

reilo

Blah blah blah, you feel stupid for questioning it. Woj has the best sources in the biz, so whether you like it or not, the quote comes from someone in the industry, and it's not likely to be Spo's agent. No need to fluff his boy anymore, since he already got paid. I'd take a Woj source over Reilo's half-assed opinion any day of the week, and twice on Sundays. PEACE.

You just lost to the fucking Sixers and Wade is already injured. You shouldn't be worried about my opinions.

#HeatFansSoSensitive

My post got lost during the season openers but apparently I work with Lillard's aunt.

I saw that. Pretty dope. Oakland?

Woj's sources are best at breaking news and peak behind the curtains 'what might have been' trades.

'Sources' doesn't mean much when it comes to evaluating talent. Not sure why you're doing laps cause some unnamed person thinks Spo is an elite coach.

Really weird.

Pimpwerx

You just lost to the fucking Sixers and Wade is already injured. You shouldn't be worried about my opinions.

#HeatFansSoSensitive

I saw that. Pretty dope. Oakland?

Wade is on the maintenance program, and who cares about losing Game2 of the RS? We got blown out by NYK last year in the 2nd game. Last I remember, we still raised a banner last night. You're just mad Oregon's greatest export switched his home permanently to Miami. PEACE.

reilo

Wade is on the maintenance program, and who cares about losing Game2 of the RS? We got blown out by NYK last year in the 2nd game. Last I remember, we still raised a banner last night. You're just mad Oregon's greatest export switched his home permanently to Miami. PEACE.

"Maintenance program" LOL.

#HeatFansSoSensitive

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Mighty Mouse signed with the Heat?

Pimpwerx

Woj's sources are best at breaking news and peak behind the curtains 'what might have been' trades.

'Sources' doesn't mean much when it comes to evaluating talent. Not sure why you're doing laps cause some unnamed person thinks Spo is an elite coach.

Really weird.

Because Woj doesn't make up sources. It doesn't matter what you think about what they're best at. It's someone actually involved in the sport who said what I've been saying for a while. It gives a lot more credibility to the argument than the countless times on here that I've read he's not just because. The comment about being elite isn't the entire point, but I highlighted it because it's right. PEACE.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
who the fuck is this guy singing at the Kings halftime?

I thought you were trying to bring fans back to the arena. You need to break out the real talent like the jumping dogs.

reilo

This is the first time you've heard about something Spo's been doing for 3 years? SMH. It's not like I'm just making it up.

#BlazersFansSoNotInformed

PEACE.

I'm supposed to care that Spoelstra grew up in Oregon? What the fuck lmao.

Oh my god, I am shedding tears that Spoelstra is coaching in Miami?

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Either people late getting back from half-time in Phoenix.. or they can't sell the good seats out... this is some shitty attendance.

Top Bottom