• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Mik317

Sixers better get Wiggins

Because everybody on this team is going to be mindfucked by seasons end

You act like anyone on the team will even be on the team next year.

They have Turner and Hawes expire , Young is trade bait and everyone else is on like 1 year deals.

it's a pretty smart tank actually. No one but MCW's soul will be tainted.

You act like anyone on the team will even be on the team next year.

They have Turner and Hawes expire , Young is trade bait and everyone else is on like 1 year deals.

it's a pretty smart tank actually. No one but MCW's soul will be tainted.

slow-clap.gif

ehh, they probably will just let him walk. Didn't pick up his option it seems. Nobody will give anything of worth for a rental (or period depending on how you feel about him). Not good enough to ruin their tank.
Does Memphis have the cap room to take him on? I think that would be a decent rental.

The Bobcats are such an awful team. Besides Kemba Walker, their entire team is composed of bench players. And Walker is a second tier PG. It's just depressing.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
The Bobcats got shit on for the Zeller pick, but Zeller will end up being a way better player than Bennett.

Best Zeller is a straight baller, a stud. I felt, if you're going to draft a big man #1, it had to be Zeller or Adams. Hell, maybe even Olynyk.

The Bennett pick was shameful.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
ehh, they probably will just let him walk. Didn't pick up his option it seems. Nobody will give anything of worth for a rental (or period depending on how you feel about him). Not good enough to ruin their tank.

He isn't a bum though, a half decent organization could salvage him into something alright.

Jefferson is a solid player and Zeller will be good. MKG has upside.

I hate Bill Simmons, but I agree with him about the Jefferson signing. They paid too much for a player that doesn't play defense. His presence also gets in the way of developing Biyombo and Zeller and decreases their ability to land a great draft pick next year. Jefferson makes them an improved team that still won't make the playoffs and that is a disaster for a struggling franchise.

Top Bottom