• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
God damn HarGod

h3ro

Landry is pathetic in person.

NOVAKHIIIINNN wears dad jeans.

Gonna try to get novak to do the belt thing. I'm ten rows from the raps bench.

Terry heating up.

I like Blatche on James much better than G. Wallace. His length is making Lebron force his drive.

Edit: The Russian!

The Czs seem like a team that will win more games than they should just by out-hustling bad or mediocre teams loaded with me first guys out to pad stats.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lin looking good.

Matrix

Rockets can play D now haha I love it.

Yo Parsons... find your shot.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Cavs/Cats should just let Tyler and Cody go 1v1 for the rest of the game.

I bet on Cody.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Chris Bosh said:
I’m the Miami Heat player with “1” on my team jersey back. For me winning isn’t “winning” — it’s 01110111 01101001 01101110 01101110 01101001 01101110 01100111 (that’s W-I-N-N-I-N-G in binary code).

chris-bosh.jpg

Matrix

But Cuban said dwight made a mistake choosing rockets over Mavs. Mark pls

Salty troll

lol who would want to play for this old ass Mavs team. Howard is trolling him right back.

Top Bottom