• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Welp Asik taken out of the game quickly.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
fuck Dallas

"Yesterday was the monsoon not today"

Yea, not sure why it's empty or looks that way. Fat asses most likely getting food.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Bynum was rusty as fuck with his touch from the post and around the rim, but he looked really sturdy, from a mobility standpoint. He'll hopefully get his feel back quickly and become the beast of olden days.

Matrix

Howard a beast on the boards.

fucking flop lol

fire these refs

Matrix

This is the Rockets team I expected opening night on O.

rotflmao

Knicks fans talking up the Heat cuz they scared of getting run out of town. This will never get old.
... did you ignore last year and the first 2 games of this season? Heat never seem to play 4 quarters. Even Van Gundy is calling out the Heat on that right now.

Matrix

Loving healthy Dwight.

Pimpwerx

Refs are really inconsistent with the delay of game penalty. Livingston just touched the ball after his make, and no whistle. I've seen that in a few other games. I have no idea why they let it slide sometimes. If you're gonna make a dumb, new rule, you should enforce it. PEACE.

Top Bottom