• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Why are you counting Lin as an asset? Dirk is obviously better than Harden and Parson combined.

stop posting Cuban, you're drunk

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
By 4 games with Dirk missing half the season.

Youngest team in the league having never played together with a shittier coach than you have.

We can play that game.

Matrix

How about getting Howard involved on O :\

Branduil

Youngest team in the league having never played together with a shittier coach than you have.

We can play that game.

The Mavs were pretty much entirely a new team too. It's not like Houston is a bad team but it's not ridiculous to say that Dirk is way better than anyone else on the Rockets.

The Mavs were pretty much entirely a new team too. It's not like Houston is a bad team but it's not ridiculous to say that Dirk is way better than anyone else on the Rockets.

I'm on the fence. If I had to say, I think Dallas could have built just as good of a team around Dwight as Houston could. Dirk won his only title when he played with a good center so it's not ridiculous to think that Dirk could have won a title with Dwight.

Matrix

Way better? god damn you're overrating him now. This isn't the younger Dirk.

Branduil

I'm on the fence. If I had to say, I think Dallas could have built just as good of a team around Dwight as Houston could. Dirk won his only title when he played with a good center so it's not ridiculous to think that Dirk could have won a title with Dwight.

Even if they weren't as good this year, they'd have a chance to make a ridiculous team next year when Dirk's contract expires.

Way better? god damn you're overrating him now. This isn't the younger Dirk.

I'm not overrating him, I'm just not overrating Bearden.

Top Bottom