• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I love Dwight's training lineage.

Ewing -> Kareem -> Dream + McHale + maybe Yao

Like damn how many legends does it take to fix this motherfucker's game.

LuchaShaq

Banned
I love Dwight's training lineage.

Ewing -> Kareem -> Dream + McHale + maybe Yao

Like damn how many legends does it take to fix this motherfucker's game.

Strategy fixes his game.

Dwight should only have his back to the basket when a little guy gets switched to him.

90% of his touches should be from PnR, rim runs, drop offs, and offensive rebounds.

Dude has almost blake griffin level bad post moves.

Just got back from the gym and goddamn--OKC losing by 29? The Heat responding to a loss against Philly by trailing the Nets by 16? Looks like it's gonna be a fun year.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Not guaranteed they'd even meet.

I actually see us playing them at 1 v 4 in round 2.

We definitely match up better with them defensively this year. Our rim protection looks superb.

Norris Cole comes in and the momentum completely shifts. Dude is going to be starting in less than a month.

Worked for the lakers in 2011.

Well I think whatever happens in the playoffs has nothing to do with the regular season

If it's anything it's that "We won back to back titles" attitude that might fuck this team if they lose game 1 at home and then think they'll cruise in a bounce back game as they've done in their winning playoff runs

Matrix

So I wonder if the refs will foul out Dirk, Asik and Howard before this game is over.

I really hope the 4th isn't as disgusting to watch.

Matrix

Harden's range is sick

wtf was that AB

Top Bottom