• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Losing to the bobkittens....

I must say, the new graphics on Fox Sports are so garish. I don't need a bright silver ticker running throughout the entire game. Just ugly.

It's kind of incredible how little the NBA respects its refs. It's pretty obvious when someone is trying to intentionally foul to stop a fast-break. They should be allowed to call a clear-path when they see it and not have to check the monitor to see if it fits the rule exactly because it's slowing the game down a ton. The delay of game stuff this year as well has that same vibe of slowing down the game with a rule change supposed to speed it up because they don't trust their refs at all.

Agreed, the rule changes are not having the intended effect. They're disrupting the flow of the game.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Losing to the bobkittens....

I must say, the new graphics on Fox Sports are so garish. I don't need a bright silver ticker running throughout the entire game. Just ugly.

goku_krillin_daps.gif~original

It's so bad.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dirty Dirk lol

God NBA refs suck.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hack a Howard this early?

God damn Dream or someone needs to help this guy hit his fts. Actually wtf is Ming.

Matrix

This is one of the ugliest third quarters of all time.

I can agree with you on that.

Also some awful reffing for both teams.

Matrix

lol I feel like a Lakers fan right now

Cloudy

Banned
Who's on your team

My B-Team
Round Pick Player Position
1. (12) Deron Williams PG
2. (13) Nicolas Batum SG,SF
3. (36) Roy Hibbert C
4. (37) Rudy Gay SF,PF
5. (60) Andre Iguodala SG,SF
6. (61) Goran Dragic PG
7. (84) Tobias Harris SF,PF
8. (85) J.J. Hickson PF,C
9. (108) Tristan Thompson PF,C
10. (109) Isaiah Thomas PG
12. (133) Trevor Ariza SG,SF
(waivers) Xavier Henry and Brandon Bass

Terrible draft but it's not my main league..

Top Bottom