• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Heat just toying with them...Spo's gonna work his magic during halftime and they're gonna clamp down in the 3rd. The Heat will enter the 4th quarter with a double digit lead, book it.

This is bound to backfire on you sooner or later this season, I'm banking on sooner.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Bobcats got this one.

Bout to sip something cold and think about Sage Steele to the tune of Marvin's Room.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
sloppy ass play by both teams. gross to's

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
New NBA rules suck.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
The fuck is wrong with Kyrie, so far? He has zero motivation to attack the paint late in the game. Dude is going young LeBron on me, and I hate that feeling.

dalVlatko

Cavs had about 20 chances to take control of the game and failed to take any of them. Damn, this game was frustrating to watch.

GG Bobcats

Matrix

McHale is an awful coach. No adjustments to the zone.

It's kind of incredible how little the NBA respects its refs. It's pretty obvious when someone is trying to intentionally foul to stop a fast-break. They should be allowed to call a clear-path when they see it and not have to check the monitor to see if it fits the rule exactly because it's slowing the game down a ton. The delay of game stuff this year as well has that same vibe of slowing down the game with a rule change supposed to speed it up because they don't trust their refs at all.

Top Bottom