• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

thekad

Banned
If Silver is really interested in making NBA games end quicker he should probably look into actually starting them on time.

kobe's back from germany.
look at that smug look on his face.
like he wants to make the playoffs this season.
1374786_10153385784670341_725182754_n.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
getting stuffed by kemba walker should send you straight to the d-league

holy fuck zeller

I can't believe there is talk of Chicago beating Miami. Not a chance in hell unless Lebron got injured. Miami probably got better in the off season. Birdman, Ray Allen, Battier, and Cole off of their bench is insane. Even if Oden can give them five minutes that's a huge pro for them too.

giri

If Silver is really interested in making NBA games end quicker he should probably look into actually starting them on time.

What, you don't enjoy 10 minutes of player introductions for every game?

I agree though, that shit should be done BEFORE the start time. Start time should be tip off.

I can't believe there is talk of Chicago beating Miami. Not a chance in hell unless Lebron got injured. Miami probably got better in the off season. Birdman, Ray Allen, Battier, and Cole off of their bench is insane. Even if Oden can give them five minutes that's a huge pro for them too.

It's basically the exact same team as last year. But a year older.

MVP

Banned

It's retarded. People equate cheap shots and thuggish bullshit with "toughness". Chicago ain't tough, and Miami has no trouble obliterating them in a series. For all the so-called "tough defense", what did they win against us in the playoffs last season, 1 game? Yet a team like San Antonio that plays REAL defense, not thug shit, and we fought tooth and nail with.

Defense wins championships, and Chicago doesn't have any of it. All they have is a bunch of goons that "play hard" but will never win a ring, even with Rose back. Miami might have an even easier time with them now that they can clamp down their defense on just one player and choke them out.

It's basically the exact same team as last year. But a year older.

But possibly with a healthier Wade. Lebron carried that team through much of the playoffs last year with some help by Wade in a few games but let's not forgot Bosh for some reason shut himself off on the offensive end and Wade was in serious pain. Also the basically same chicago team except minus asik but add butler got punked by miami already.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
But possibly with a healthier Wade. Lebron carried that team through much of the playoffs last year with some help by Wade in a few games but let's not forgot Bosh for some reason shut himself off on the offensive end and Wade was in serious pain. Also the basically same chicago team except minus asik but add butler got punked by miami already.

lol healthy wade

that's up there with clutch vince and focused melo

That was a good quarter from Burke :)

Favors and Evans were good too.

Check this thread out:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=693547

I almost had to explain why walking around in booty shorts is unacceptable for men. SMH. Am I wrong, best-GAF? Am I wrong?!? PEACE.

Arguments based off "common sense/knowledge" are universally terrible. People who judge others based on their appearance aren't people you need respect from either. I think they look ugly, but if he thinks he looks good in them and or if his friends or SO think he does, he should wear them.

tumblr_mud0mfHi671qcs697o1_500.png

New Heat unis.

The red ones look like garbage addidas christmas day unis, I like the black throwbacks though but i prefer the red throwbacks they wore last season.

Pimp, is your realgm username Rock Hardy?

ShaneDude

Shh. Keeping a low profile to avoid getting banned again by KingCuban. Made the mistake of questioning some posts on the Bulls forum and been banned about 4 times since. LOL! Not using PEACE there for a few months to see if I can go unnoticed. PEACE.

Fuck KingCuban

It's retarded. People equate cheap shots and thuggish bullshit with "toughness". Chicago ain't tough, and Miami has no trouble obliterating them in a series. For all the so-called "tough defense", what did they win against us in the playoffs last season, 1 game? Yet a team like San Antonio that plays REAL defense, not thug shit, and we fought tooth and nail with.

Defense wins championships, and Chicago doesn't have any of it. All they have is a bunch of goons that "play hard" but will never win a ring, even with Rose back. Miami might have an even easier time with them now that they can clamp down their defense on just one player and choke them out.

I know it's like arguing with a developmentally disabled child, but you do remember that Deng and Hrnich missed the entire series while Noah was hobbled with his foot issues, right?

Also, Wade broke someone's nose in an exhibition game and Lebron likes to truck into anyone he can on the break knowing he'll still get the whistle.

The Bulls at full strength the last couple years were a better defensive team than Miami.

I know it's like arguing with a developmentally disabled child, but you do remember that Deng and Hrnich missed the entire series while Noah was hobbled with his foot issues, right?

Also, Wade broke someone's nose in an exhibition game and Lebron likes to truck into anyone he can on the break knowing he'll still get the whistle.

The Bulls at full strength the last couple years were a better defensive team than Miami.

bulls at full strength is as rare as healthy wade in the playoffs these days

Top Bottom