• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

Anybody know if Nick Calathes is playing? I want to know how he does because I really wanted the Mavs to give him a shot, so I gotta see if I was right or wrong.

pilonv1

Anybody know if Nick Calathes is playing? I want to know how he does because I really wanted the Mavs to give him a shot, so I gotta see if I was right or wrong.

Yeah, he looks pretty good. Well his hairline doesn't.

Was always a fan of him, shame it's taken this long to get over to the NBA

Lol, Dirk isn't even trying. Not even putting his hands up on defense at the rim.

Yeah, he looks pretty good. Well his hairline doesn't.

Was always a fan of him, shame it's taken this long to get over to the NBA

I still don't understand why the Mavs wouldn't even give him a chance. Dude would have started on our team last year for sure.

JoeFu

Banned
Dude, I thought you were never coming back! Monta looks really good though. He can get to the rim in a second.

Where would I go? I love the Mavs :D Can't let go of them

Was out the start of this game.

Pretty cool the Mavs are livestreaming it, but quality sucks.

Vire

Charlie Westbrook needs to get his ass cut.

Dude fucking sucks and nearly cost a 20 point lead for the Heat. :lol

It's only two games, but Harrison Barnes has looked bad. He's forcing.

Other than Klay Thompson the Warriors haven't looked good so far this season. They look like they haven't played together before.

It's ok though. Lakers haven't always played well in the pre season yet during the regular season they always raise their level of play.

If Toney Douglas can come in and do that (play defense) while Dre' initiates the offense then the Warriors should be fine.

Well...deh gotta stay healthy.

omg, ralph just called the clippers "champions".
fuck this shit. they're making me angry
edward_norton_angry_laptop_gif.gif

Top Bottom