• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

Did you guys hear the report that Woodson had issues in practice with Copeland and that he tuned out Woodson at times? One of the boards I post on had a guy with practice video of Woodson having issues with Cope. You wonder if it'll happen in Indy also.

Bargnani looks sick, Mettwa World Peace whatever. Tim Hardway Jr. Damn Knix are stacked this year no need to see what Toney Douglas is up to lol.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Did you guys hear the report that Woodson had issues in practice with Copeland and that he tuned out Woodson at times? One of the boards I post on had a guy with practice video of Woodson having issues with Cope. You wonder if it'll happen in Indy also.

A lot of coaches don't like bad players though

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack

I gotta' see this.

With the amount of burn cope got I wouldn't doubt it.

Udrih is speedy as hell.

Jonm1010

Banned
Quick thoughts few will care about:

-Anthony Davis looked great. 29pts, 9 boards, 11-11ft, 4 blocks. The guy is the real deal.

-Center is gonna be a huge problem for us. We literally have no big body that could even play passable against the leagues stronger centers.

-Jrue Holliday looks like shit and is turning the ball over way too much.

Hard to get a real feeling for the team's potential without Evans or Gordon playing this preseason.

Quick thoughts few will care about:

-Anthony Davis looked great. 29pts, 9 boards, 11-11ft, 4 blocks. The guy is the real deal.

-Center is gonna be a huge problem for us. We literally have no big body that could even play passable against the leagues stronger centers.

-Jrue Holliday looks like shit and is turning the ball over way too much.

Hard to get a real feeling for the team's potential without Evans or Gordon playing this preseason.
nerlens1.0_standard_352.0.jpg

More than half the guys on the floor on the Knicks will be cut.

Josh Powell? Yeah.
Ike Diogu? Yeah.
Chris Smith? LOL HE'S STILL ON THE TEAM??

Davis is tearing it up and apparently MKG is having confidence issues on the court. FML, someone in our damn front office better do something to fix that shit fast. If we don't we truly haven't made any progress towards turning things around.

MKG has elite slashing, defensive,and rebounding instincts and had the best all-around stats of any rookie not named Davis, Drummond, or Lillard. He has no reason to feel like he isn't going to be a good player. It's rediculous to leave this kid out there fearing to take an open jump shot.Someone needs to set him straight asap.

Top Bottom