• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Pre-Season |OT| Nobody won more with less than Lebron. Maybe Phil Jackson

doesnt matter

still knicks.
francesa.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Davis is tearing it up and apparently MKG is having confidence issues on the court. FML, someone in our damn front office better do something to fix that shit fast. If we don't we truly haven't made any progress towards turning things around.

All the attention and work on his jumper is really shaking him. Its obvious.

All the relevant guys have played well so I don't give a fuck if Knicks lose. The one thing I don't like is THJr. wilting playing the point right now. I know he's not a PG but come on, have some composure.

also Leslie is bad.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
yeah I had hope for leslie but he is looking like he is d-team bound but hey this is the first pre-season game you never know.

Knicks win. who gives a fuck. Cut everyone on the floor except Leslie/THJr.. Send Leslie to the D-League. Teach Hardaway Jr. how to dribble.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yep, I'm just hoping the coaches/staff recognize it and do something to get him feeling confident in his game/abilities again.

They definitely do. Its why MKG was pretty much missing in the 2nd half. The last thing people want is another Julius Hodge.
So the Celtics were down by 20 when I left home, I just came back and it ended 102/103? the fuck happened?

preseason

masud

Banned
Leslie is such a scrub keep him far far from the active roster.

So the Celtics were down by 20 when I left home, I just came back and it ended 102/103? the fuck happened?

Knicks subbed in a bunch of guys that shouldn't be associated with the national basketball association.

Zeus Molecules

Leslie is such a scrub keep him far far from the active roster.

Knicks subbed in a bunch of guys that shouldn't be associated with the national basketball association.

Man leslie did bad but he's a second round pick.... the knicks should give him time to figure out his niche....in the D league.

On the flip everyone else looked good, even Barg's didn't Barg it up.....

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Oh god, the NBA is back on some beginning of the season bullshit to set the tone.

Thomas Robinson got a second technical and was ejected from the game. In the second quarter. Of a pre-season game. Every fucking year.

BlazerFreeman: Apparently, Robinson gave Gortat an elbow to chest. But a reply on the big screen sure didn't reveal much of a foul - much less a tech.

Pimpwerx

Yo...Kanye is legitimately crazy. Completely out of his tits. And brotha went and lost his Chicago accent completely. I don't know if this is how he always sounded, or if he was putting on a front whenever I heard him talk years ago. That Kimmel interview is not doing much to help change opinions about how crazy he is. SMH. PEACE.

Watched KU's 3-hour practice today. And all I can say is ... "Joel Embiid ... holy moly! Had no idea he was THAT good. Potential No. 1 pick"

Well, say hello to Joel Embiid, a 7-0 native of Cameroon who played high school ball in Florida. He owns physical gifts that call to mind Hakeem Olajuwon and basketball skills reminiscent of Tim Duncan. Embiid has great feet, jumps well, handles the ball like a skilled forward and fires perimeter jumpers with comfort and ease. When he learns how to apply all this, when he comes to terms with how truly talented he is--in the way Olajuwon did after a year with the Houston Cougars--Embiid will be a basketball monster.

I'm guessing that Embiid won't be as good as Hakeem, but hopefully some of this praise is for real.

Zeus Molecules

Yo...Kanye is legitimately crazy. Completely out of his tits. And brotha went and lost his Chicago accent completely. I don't know if this is how he always sounded, or if he was putting on a front whenever I heard him talk years ago. That Kimmel interview is not doing much to help change opinions about how crazy he is. SMH. PEACE.

Yep.

Can't believe 2 NBA teams (Rockets and Pacers players, coaching staff, and front office personnel) and David Stern is in my country (Philippines). Not sure about seeing the preseason game later tonight though.

BWL5suvCMAASP8A.jpg

Top Bottom