• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-2014 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT|

Pollux

Near the end of the game. Under 6 minutes left.

Vote Kansas #1 next week.

I mean....sorry...MSU is still the best team in the country.

Although the Jayhawks have been looking pretty good themselves.

If I'm being honest, we (UK) should fall to around 5-7. We shouldn't have been ranked above 5 as it was, but now hopefully we'll be back to where we should be and build from there.

Had Carolina been playing a team that wasn't straight cheeks, they would have lost.

They look...worse than I thought they would even without PJ or McDonald. The good news for them is they'll eventually get McDonald back. Who knows on Worst Hairston though.

Pollux

Had Carolina been playing a team that wasn't straight cheeks, they would have lost.

They look...worse than I thought they would even without PJ or McDonald. The good news for them is they'll eventually get McDonald back. Who knows on Worst Hairston though.

...meh, they'll be fine by March. Not sure how they're going to look when we play them in December though.

...meh, they'll be fine by March. Not sure how they're going to look when we play them in December though.

Without PJ, they are significantly worse than last year's team.

With PJ, they are probably better than last year's team, but still not a team I would fear come March.

if we win this game it'll be because Belmont has so many fouls.

You better hope they have 5 dudes foul out, because yall sure can't hit free throws.

9-28?

post-26182-jayz-disgusted-animated-gif-SURx.gif

Fjordson

UNC loses to Belmont it looks like? Damn.

God, I hope we win today against Robert Morris. I don't think we could ever live down two straight losses to Bobby Mo.

The #3 and #5 teams in the preseason rankings of the GREATEST BASKETBALL CONFERENCE EVER lose and look bad against unranked teams at home.

22-48 on free throws tho?
jay2s.gif

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Robinson is going to have to learn he's not a 3 point shooter. He should be about 5th or 6th in line to take a late 3 in a close game.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
The difference between these two teams at the moment is that ISU knows that Ejim is THE MAN while Michigan is still trying to figure out who that is. I think it's Stauskas but they seem to want it to be GR3 right now.

Top Bottom