• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-2014 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT|

Bowser

Heels are doing a white out for Saturday's game vs Kentucky with free Nike shirts for everyone:

BbThu7zCEAAfLkw.png:large

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Naw, Class of 2012 was still 30% NC if I recall correctly.

But about that NJ top 5...

Class of 2017
1. NC
2. CA
3. NY
4. FL
5. NJ

Last one I saw NJ had missed the cut and CA was 1. Still, Duke is a far far cry from Rutgers south, its also not 95% white like most people think either.

Don't know why I care. Just watched Jones and Okafor play and took comfort that we're going to style on fools next year (UNC will be pretty good too)

So Jahlil won the battle of the Duke signees.

Rumors coming out of Minnesota are suggesting that Tyus is furious, is looking to get out of his LOI, and has already contacted Bill Self.

Chester is one of my favorite KSR callers and I'm happy to stick up for him. He's entertaining and harmless—this is his third or fourth call to get national attention and not nearly the craziest. There's an entire arc to his character that's bizarre and occasionally sad, but it's beyond my time and RSI to go through right now.

Chester is one of my favorite KSR callers and I'm happy to stick up for him. He's entertaining and harmless—this is his third or fourth call to get national attention and not nearly the craziest. There's an entire arc to his character that's bizarre and occasionally sad, but it's beyond my time and RSI to go through right now.

He's embarrassing, though. People hear this and use it form judgments about us. Actually, every caller I've ever heard on the radio from KY makes me cringe. Not that I am overly concerned about what other people think or anything, but it is what it is.

Is he a character like Stalker Patty or something?

DominoKid

man Roy gotta stop giving Will Graves chances. Roy rented a house out to him, let him be the video coordinator while he finished up his degree, and he turns around and gets arrested w/ weed & weed accessories IN ROY'S HOUSE!

jesus.

Yeah Roy should've kicked Graves to the curb a long time ago.

Scott Burgess @scott_chihoops
Curie PF Cliff Alexander Goes for 30 Points, 24 Rebounds, and 15 Blocks Yesterday.

wtfclips.0_standard_730.0.gif

Granted I don't know his competition. He could've been playing against a bunch of barely of 6 foot no talent big men. Still impressive tho.

devilhawk

Rushing the court as a higher ranked home team that hadn't beat the opponent since the last time they played at Ames only 2 years ago. Solid rush haha.

bachikarn

Chris Walker just got admitted. Hooray. Apparently he might be suspended for 2-3 games due to some improper trip her took to Kansas in HS.

So UM has Arizona on the ropes.

What we're learning this season:

1) There are no great teams, and I'm not even sure there are that many teams with the potential to be great. There are a few very good teams, but everyone has a fatal flaw.

2) Homecourt advantage is very real

Although I must say that I like how Arizona is sticking in there and battling back, especially as such a young team.

Didn't deserve it? Get that ish outta here!

We looked like shit on offense for the majority of the game until we finally spaced the floor out and shots started falling. *shrug* Still, a win's a win and they came up big when it counted most, I don't think we get tested like that again until the game in Pauley.

UK-UNC within the hour. Should be a good one.

Also I'm jealous of all these games right now. Duke hasn't played since the Michigan game (their next game is Monday). Big break in the basketball schedule due to finals.

Top Bottom