• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-2014 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT|

Wellscha

Intentionally foul last two minutes. Shoot 15 more free throws than the opponents (23 more before ISU started fouling at end of game). Boo entire game. Have old guys attack visiting coach. Throw things on court and have PA announce warning.

Yet complain about refs.

The ISU way.

To be fair, that was another match a year ago. Anyway, good win yesterday. I was really disappointed by the crowd though, I thought Iowa State fans were better than that.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Any CBB Gaffer have a PS3, lets swap user names and become friends. You know us Duke fans are sad and alone when not playing Dungeons and Dragons or going to cosplay events. mine is truly101, surprise surprise

Fjordson

Nervous about UK's game at Arkansas. Always a tough place to play. Hope Randle plays well and hope our guards are ready for their pressure.

inm8num2

Told you wiscy would fuck up, they always fuck up
z1jcfyh.jpg

Mrbob

Yeah, Iowa is good this year. I expect Wisconsin to lose when they go there, but at least they held serve on their home court. Unlike Ohio State. Also made their head coach go crazy and get suspended.

jakncoke

Banned
You only follow the teams that enable child rape at your school? Shameful.

You should know im a Pittsburgh basketball fan only! Its hard enough watching all their games, keeping track of conference play and finding time to pick and choose non conference games to pop into

pxleyes

Banned
Great win! 25 straight at home is a new school record. Can't ask much more than that. Oh wait, I can. The NCAA needs to stop dragging its feet as release Walker.

jakncoke

Banned
Great win! 25 straight at home is a new school record. Can't ask much more than that. Oh wait, I can. The NCAA needs to stop dragging its feet as release Walker.

That doesnt sound like a whole lot, shocked the record was so low.

Edit; Patterson needs to come out of the half on fire. We need his

edit2 ; we're playing like hot shit

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Intentionally foul last two minutes. Shoot 15 more free throws than the opponents (23 more before ISU started fouling at end of game). Boo entire game. Have old guys attack visiting coach. Throw things on court and have PA announce warning.

Yet complain about refs.

The ISU way.

Oh get over yourself. There were some extremely shitty calls, that's not why we lost though. Just because KU had more fouls doesn't mean they didn't commit even more that were missed.

If we'd have shot any kind of decent number from three we'd have won, and it would have still been a terrible performance. I'll be interested to see where KU lands after the Big 12 season. We should have gotten blown out the way we played, honestly, yet we lost by 7.

Anywho, Big 12 is solid this year. I'm just glad we're in contention.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Michigan finishes their cupcake run to start the B1G 4-0. Now it's time to get slapped around by some angry Badgers.

I do love how Morgan and Horford have stepped up regardless of who we've played since Mitch went down.

jakncoke

Banned
James Robinson scoring tonight is nice, usually isnt a factor

edit; 15 pts is his career high actually

edit; lmao no gt came down to get a inbounds pass

edit3; Michael Young is a disappointment

edit; jesus.

edit; killed it from so deep fuck

edit; lol got lucky on no call travel there

edit; christ are we going to choke this? man we played so sloppy today wtf are we trying to help/hurt bookies or some shit

edit; fucking long ass 3 keeping them in the game

edit; lol dixon pissed and getting it all on mic "goddamit time out, i was calling timeout"

edit; I hope we can upset Cuse on Saturday.

Fjordson

:lol what a pathetic loss. We're probably the third or fourth best team in a garbage SEC.

Remember that pre-season #1 ranking? Hilarious. Wonder who will knock us out of the NIT this year.

Top Bottom