• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-2014 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT|

Creighton's winning the second half 36-9

jaydamn.png

Loooool if we get called for a flagrant on this

edit: refs go to scorers table and said he wasnt hit at all.

If they go to the table and see that should be a flagrant against the team who flopped. If were gonna have this dumb ass rule then shoudl go two ways.

Maybe Carolina can win the NIT, and since they can't read, we can all tell them it's the NCAA and laugh at them.

Indiana can be the runner up in the NIT so they can hang a banner.

Wisconsin, ISU and especially OSU. Utter collapse.

Not really a collapse. This teams been bad all year, we just played a garbage OOC and got super overrated. This is what happens when you have no shooters. We're only 3 losses away from moving out of the "quality win" section of profiles!!

edit: Look at em all lining up the for the court rush!!!! Cant wait! Every game Every sport!!!

Servbot24

Banned
Not really a collapse. This teams been bad all year, we just played a garbage OOC and got super overrated. This is what happens when you have no shooters. We're only 3 losses away from moving out of the "quality win" section of profiles!!

You guys beat NU by 30 a couple weeks ago though.

I hate court rushes becuase then the coaches and players dont get to shake hands!!!! THINK OF THE SPORTSMANSHIP!!!!! YOU MONSTERS!

/courtRushSnobs

Gorillaz

unranked teams/non top 10 teams rushing the court always made me lol

that said, we played like shit and it probably comes down to something psychological going on between the team and coaches or everybody hates everyone

I predicted a down year the moment we lost that Elite Eight game last year, but I had no idea we'd be this pathetic.

Thank God next year's recruiting class is crazy good.

DominoKid

at this point i wouldn't put it past us to drop the Clemson streak.. that would pretty much tie a ribbon on my interest in this season.

jakncoke

Banned
Pitt won its only previous meeting with Clemson on Dec. 29, 1958, in Charlotte.

Going through the acc season its been funny playing people for the first time in 20+ years or 1st ever

Also man reading up stats on the pitt/cuse game disappoints me so much. 35-24 rebound, 16-4 offensive rebounding, 19-2 second chance points. Just couldnt get it done :|

Growing belief among NBA execs that Jabari Parker will stay for sophomore season at Duke

Remember when that 2014 draft was so great? Last month? It’s taken some hits of late with Andrew Wiggins, the star of stars last year in high school, drawing questions from NBA scouts on readiness and even where he plays. Joel Embiid, now the consensus No. 1, has a high ceiling but is young and thin and in need of development. Marcus Smart can’t shoot. Julius Randle’s Kentucky team is out of the top 10. And the growing view among NBA executives seems to be Jabari Parker will not leave Duke this year. Chicagoan Jahlil Okafor, a Parker friend and big man, is going to Duke next season. Parker is a bright young man with a strong family and the feeling is he understands both the importance of education and feels he owes Duke and the chance to have a great Duke team, which more than likely is the next two seasons. Plus, Parker has seen what staying in school has done for other greats compared with the tough starts for even stars like Kobe Bryant.

As awesome as Jones-Sulaimon-Parker-Winslow-Okafor would be, I'd have to give Jabari the same advice I'd give every player on these draft decisions. You only have a short window of your life to make money playing basketball, and if you're a consensus top 5 pick go make that bread. Everybody has different situations and backgrounds to consider though.

Talon

Growing belief among NBA execs that Jabari Parker will stay for sophomore season at Duke

As awesome as Jones-Sulaimon-Parker-Winslow-Okafor would be, I'd have to give Jabari the same advice I'd give every player on these draft decisions. You only have a short window of your life to make money playing basketball, and if you're a consensus top 5 pick go make that bread. Everybody has different situations and backgrounds to consider though.
Understanding the value of education.

With 2 years of a 4 year program instead of just 1 year.

Okay.

Understanding the value of education.

With 2 years of a 4 year program instead of just 1 year.

Okay.

Technically, studies reveal that the more time spent in college, even if you do not obtain your degree, the higher your earnings potential is. Value of education. :p

Of course, that's highly irrelevant for someone like Jabari Parker, and I don't expect Parker to actually stick around.

inm8num2

Welp, I'll take it. Izzo's gonna keep the team after the crowd clears out to practice their free throw shooting.

Yea FT shooting for MSU has been dodgy at times this year.

Appling missed quite a few tonight, seemingly due to problems with his wrist (which he kept grabbing while grimacing).

Need Dawson to step up and play with energy consistently on the offensive end. He's the X-factor.

Top Bottom