• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-2014 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT|

inm8num2

LOL MSU always sucks in the alternate/special uniforms.

Bad timing with this game. I have no idea why Izzo scheduled this in the dead heat of the Big Ten season. The players could have used the rest this weekend.

BfacheyCEAIyQNE.jpg

What is this shit?

I hate the Traitors as much as the next man, but their troll game at the Comcast Center is usually on point.

Syracuse fans, if you really want to be our rivals, you're going to have to step it up.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Who was that on Quinn's shirt during the starting lineup announcement?

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
lol 10 3 pt attempts already

edit: holy Jabari

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Not a great half and only down 3...I'll take it. Gotta stay out of foul trouble and Quinn has to stop taking stupid 3s

Sky Chief

Not impressed by Syracuse fans. Sure there are a lot of them but Cameron is louder with one quarter the fans. Also standing until the first fg is amusing, Crazies are jumping up and down for the entire game.

EDIT: they also camped out for one whole week, lol

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Not impressed by Syracuse fans. Sure there are a lot of them but Cameron is louder with one quarter the fans. Also standing until the first fg is amusing, Crazies are jumping up and down for the entire game.

There were even some tents set up indoors lololol

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
These foul calls are a joke. Call it both ways and call over-the-backs.

jakncoke

Banned

Well to be fair Cuse' noise has a lot of space to dissipate considering they leave like half the carrier dome empty. I dont know why they just dont put the court in the middle and pack in 50k, i guess they figure it'll look like shit when/if they only get like 20k against mid tier teams

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Welp that's the game. 2 best weapons against this team are out.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Hahahahahaha

HESSSS

I'm so salty right now. Can't wait to play them in Cameron.

jakncoke

Banned
Its about time Duke starts getting BS calls go against them. They've held the HW Championship belt for that for YEARS

holy shit!!!!

jakncoke

Banned
Great Sell, even without a acting thats a foul

Edit; I think its hilarious there is 0 cuse fans in this thread now or ever i suppose

Top Bottom