• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-2014 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT|

Silkworm

Dawkins is getting killed on the defensive side, poor guy. What a mismatch Syracuse has (due to foul trouble by Duke). But Dawkins is keeping Duke in this with his offense.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Why'd we stop attacking the zone? I guess we don't really have the personnel...ugh

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Will this game end the "Duke gets all the calls" myth? Probably not, but the refs really fucked this thing up in the end.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Not salty though, this has been a pretty good stretch of solid play for the team and they really needed it. This loss only pisses them off. It will be a good day when Karl Hess can no longer ref again.

Sky Chief

Not salty though, this has been a pretty good stretch of solid play for the team and they really needed it. This loss only pisses them off. It will be a good day when Karl Hess can no longer ref again.

Me neither, it was an epic game. This will only make the team more focused. Also really good to see guys like Suliaman and Thornton stepping up.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Its not the call you do get. It's all the shit you do that never gets called. It's like playing a team of Aaron Crafts.

This isn't anywhere as true as you portray it, not to mention Duke has gotten fucked on several calls, there just isn't some huge media attention about it, nobody cares. If Duke benefits from a bad call, or doesn't get a foul call they should have, ITS A CONSPIRACY, and the yaks on ESPN will be quick to point it out (looking at you Bilas, Burker and Elmore).

And Craft jobbed Duke as well in 2011 when he was just a 4th year senior.

Top Bottom