• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-2014 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT|

Servbot24

Banned
Iowa 43 - Mich 29 at half. 22 points by Marble.

And lots of appearances from this guy!

Iowa-cheerleader.gif

Rick Barnes is going to Rick Barnes, I guess ;-)

Yep, this is the 2nd game in a row we have played this shitty. Fortunately the last game was against TCU so you can play shitty and still win. Will be interesting to see if we can turn it around again or if this will turn into another epic collapse like the 2010 season.

Silkworm

Yep, this is the 2nd game in a row we have played this shitty. Fortunately the last game was against TCU so you can play shitty and still win. Will be interesting to see if we can turn it around again or if this will turn into another epic collapse like the 2010 season.

I'd like to see Texas challenge Kansas for the Big 12 title. They're 2 games back now and the rest of the games left in conference play don't look all that easy. Still, Texas has time to rebound by beating Okie St next.

Silkworm

Congrats to UK on winning a tough game against MSU. Like UF's game against Bama, it wasn't pretty, but you guys got an SEC road win. Gotta win another on the road against Auburn. Hopefully that isn't a trap game, as I don't want UF to face off against an angry UK team in Rupp. ;-)

inm8num2

Today I am a Hawkeye fan. Great win for them, and it does help MSU in the B1G race.

MSU needs to win tomorrow at Wisconsin, but I don't know if Bucky will drop a 4th consecutive home game.

UraMallas

Get ready for a Melvin Ejim top 10 on Sports Center tonight. Dude had oops, boards, points. At one point he alley-oop dunked 3 consecutive possessions. Most points since Big XII was formed.

This Cinci/SMU game is good so far. Crazy how after like 2 decades of not making the NCAA tournament, Larry Brown is on track to take SMU to the tournament this year.

Fjordson

Well UK's win was pretty ugly, but I'll take it on the road I guess. Jon Hood of all people gave us a nice lift off the bench and Randle looked okay with 16 and 7.

Larry Brown is the most over qualified coachin the country.

I guess he's at that point in his career where he doesn't care about the prestige of his position or the money, he just wants a challenge. Given the state of SMU basketball before he arrived, there was almost no bigger challenge in D1 basketball. He has truly done an impressive job to this point.

Fjordson

Brown getting Mudiay for next year was pretty big, kid looks great. I still remember when all the "experts" said he was going to UK =[

devilhawk

I've been telling you that Marcus Smart is a POS for a while. The flopping was annoying and ridiculous. Now he is attacking fans.

Fjordson

Wow, just saw the video, it was like some old dude :lol

The guy was probably saying something pretty gross, but Smart is surely getting suspended for that.

Almost certain it's something racist. If it wasn't then Smart has serious mental issues.

It seems like Marcus Smart is taking a real offense to being called a flopper these days. When he was on the ground, that would have been a prime opportunity for an opposing fan to say something like "Stop being such a flopper!" to get in his head.

I would suspect it was either race or flop related.

darkhorse: something derogatory about his mama

Top Bottom