• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-2014 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT|

When Jabari is attacking the rim, he's literally unstoppable against 90% of people he'd face at the college level. Make it a point to get him the ball in the post.

EDIT: I just realized that I haven't seen Josh Hairston play in this game. Have all of my prayers finally been answered?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This team is terrible, really terrible. Hood has sunk the team with bad shooting, Cook has lost his damn mind, and Parker is in quitter mode, hanging out at the 3 pt line. Syracuse gonna beat our ass next Saturday. Bring on the 14/15 season. I know how this shit is going to end.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
They're yelling at each other like they don't know what plays they're running tonight. I don't get it, it's not like this is Sheed's first game playing PG.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
They're yelling at each other like they don't know what plays they're running tonight. I don't get it, it's not like this is Sheed's first game playing PG.

Its awful chemistry, none of these pieces fit.

EDIT: Thats what Parker needs to be doing. Duke doesn't need another 3pt chucker, go play inside and score please.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
That's the dunk Hood should've thrown down on Cuse

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I guarantee Dez Wells can fling that shit from anywhere on the court and it will go in. I'd rather foul and take my chances with Parker on the other end.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
No matter what, this game goes in the same column as Vermont for me.

This Maryland team is garbo, beating them by a point is basically a loss.

Its not as bad because Maryland hates Duke more than life itself and would do anything to win. Not to mention Dez Wells goes into video game mode every time he plays Duke, its to be expected. Take this same team and put them in Clemson uniforms and they win by 15+. Of course Brad Brownell knows how to coach defense. K apparently forgot.

You're crazy. Burke and Elmore are great.
Great at troll tier announcing I guess. Doris used to not be so bad, and I think she calls other teams fairly neutral, but I guess John Skipper told her how to earn a big bonus at the WWL and she followed suit, just like they all do.

Great at troll tier announcing I guess. Doris used to not be so bad, and I think she calls other teams fairly neutral, but I guess John Skipper told her how to earn a big bonus at the WWL and she followed suit, just like they all do.

There was nothing biased in her commentary tonight. I honestly don't get the criticism of most announcers here. In recent years, only like one dude annoyed me with his call in a Duke game, some guy on the NBC sports network last year. Most everybody else seems quite fair.

Syracuse has the kind of luck that would lead to believe they won't go far in the NCAA Tourney.

Seriously, they can't keep winning every single one of these close games can they?

pxleyes

Banned
I know the game is close right now but Florida is clearly a much better basketball team.
I'm having a hard time seeing what piece Kentucky is missing though. Talent across the board, but it just isn't melding the same way I suppose.

Great game on both sides. Just what we needed after a soft January.

Seth C

lol, bullshit. Not surprised. Got to play 5v8 at Rupp.

You got the favor of a "held ball" call earlier where none if your players had a hand on the ball so STFU. ;) Don't be a whiny little bitch. It was totally a blown call though. Was not basket interference.

I'm having a hard time seeing what piece Kentucky is missing though. Talent across the board, but it just isn't melding the same way I suppose.

Great game on both sides. Just what we needed after a soft January.

Maturity, team work (things we likely won't develop this year), speed at the guard positions (the Harrisons are tall but not quick), a prolific defensive presence down low to erase the defensive mistakes freshmen make, etc. Lots of talent by position just not the right pieces for a team.

Top Bottom