• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-2014 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT|

I'm just happy to hear that truly101 has a coping mechanism. But I would be happier if Duke could start rebounding and making some shots, and Parker needs to be stronger with the ball. He might be getting fouled with no calls, I don't know, but he has been stripped a million times in the past two games.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I forgot that Coach Cutcliffe was being honored for the Bobby Dodd COTY award. Can't do much better than he did last season, but still should have beaten A&M. 10 wins is still fantastic.

SyNapSe

KU returning the beatdown Texas gave them earlier in conference season. Up 27 in the first half

When the three's are going down for guys like Selden, Wiggins, or even Mason Kansas is pretty tough.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Remember when the refs used to call that chicken wing push off? They don't now, not on Tyler Ennis anyway. He may as well run down the court stiff arming dudes, refs aren't going to call shit on him.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Payback from last game.

not to mention all those "clean" strips Syracuse is getting haven't been anywhere near clean. Feed me home cooking, I don't give a shit, just the win. I don't care if Duke gets 3 extra posessions it shouldn't, as long as it results in a win, thats all I care about.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I swear, a part of me dies everytime Quinn Cook shoots a three. I don't care if they go in or not, they are almost always terrible shots.

You're just a few months away from a Tyus Jones future. K has run a 2 PG set before so I expect the two shot work well together. Cook just makes a spectacular play folllowed by a really dumb play. I could care less if he wants to be all swag after a shot. Duke needs more of that in my opinion.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Get Plumlee back in the game. K has been one massive brainfart this season. Running Hood into the zone for shots and fouls was working, so lets stop doing it.

Fucking dumb.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking FTs and this game would be over

Edit: hahahahaha thats so fitting!!!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Free throws, holy shit, make a cotdam free throw. All that home cooking and NCAA ref conspiracy goes to waste if you don't convert. Jeez, this shit should be over.

CronoShot

Call could have gone either way I think. Jim can be angry, but you can't go batshit crazy at the end and give up any chance for your team.

Fuck you Bilas.

tumblr_lm0gregGde1qdlkgg.gif

Velcro Fly

What an awful fucking call. I don't care what Boeheim did because if the refs don't fuck Syracuse in the first place it wouldn't even matter.

This is coming from a Big Ten fan with no real rooting interest one way or another.

Top Bottom