• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-2014 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT|

Fjordson

Welp. We showed okay overall, proud of that second half.

Really need more out of the Harrisons, though, and we have to shoot better from the line. If we hit around 70% we win this game.

Honestly, the way UK played in the 2nd half has me convinced that they are going to be a tough team.

I thought they would get blown out because they were starting 4 freshman against a team that returned like 90% of their scoring from a year ago.

Seth C

as a neutral i'm not enjoying the increase in whistles.

By next season there shouldn't be more whistles, just more open offense.

The Harrisons aren't as good as they think they are. They could be a problem.
Randle & Young are the business though.

I'm guessing Cal will tell them as much. Sadly, we don't have strong competition at PG. Any other position Cal could just sit someone.

Fjordson

Andrew Harrison will get better, not worried about him.

Aaron I dunno, Young and Poythress gave a much better effort tonight. Can see him losing minutes to those two.

SyNapSe

in the college game maybe

pros? lol no

I agree. Randle is going to destroy this season especially with the new contact changes. He reminds me a lot of a Beasley but minus shooting. That's strictly basketball wise.. obviously Beasley had things outside of basketball that limited him at the next level.

Parker looks crazy skilled fundamentally for a freshman his size.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Ok, Jabari jacking shots like he's a senior. c'mon now

Which player are you Duke fans always joking about? Saying he's going to be POTY. I want to keep track of him :lol

Josh Hairston. I like Josh. He's not super skilled but definitely a high energy guy and hard work and enthusiastic teammate. Has probably the oddest jumpshot you'll see

Top Bottom