• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-2014 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT|

iamblades

Sucks to lose, but lose by 4 to the number 2 team in the nation less than a week into the season while playing like absolute trash, I ain't even mad. Positive sign that Randle adjusted to the increased level of play within the game and put up another dominant game overall. He is quickly starting to look like the best player in college basketball they way he is putting up 20+ 10+ games night after night.

I don't think there is a team in the nation that can beat us if we don't miss 16 free throws and turn the ball over 17 times.

Also, How good is vegas? They called MSU by 4 and were within 5 on the O/U.

eznark

Banned
images

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I remember when Duke made most of their FTs. Now K's secret illuminati deal with the refs won't count for anything if you cant hit the freebies

bachikarn

lol, just got home. Shocked to see that the game came down to the wire. We are so depleted that we had to play a walk-on for 20 mins.

Tom Penny

Parker looks like he could score 20 immediately in the NBA. Seems more polished than some of the turds earning way too much money in the NBA right now.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Welp I gotta get up at 6am so I'm going to bed. Hopefully the FT shooting will improve, but I feel that KU is playing better team ball and will win.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Why have we fronted the post all game again?

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Are we really going to lose this game because we can't hit a FT? smh

Bowser

So my prediction dook was going to run away with this was way wrong lol.

Man I wish Roy had recruited Jabari harder...kid grew up a UNC fan too. Of course Roy put all his eggs in the damn Randle basket.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Uh, did Jabari even touch him? Looks like he flew right by...

Top Bottom