• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-2014 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT|

Crisco

Banned
Goddamnit, wife scheduled me a barber shop appointment during the NC State game. Ah well, probably for the best I don't watch it.

Silkworm

"Travis Ford is going to earn his money"... bye-bye money! ;-) Smart with a forced 3 attempt with time running out... nice play :p Kansas to win this on the last shot in regulation.

KingGondo

Banned
It's a terrible feeling to get a break and know it won't matter in the end.

This team is awesome at not executing down the stretch.

Fjordson

NCAA refs being they usual trash selves. Obvious foul on Wiggins there over the back of Nash.

edit: Wiggins with 71 points in the last two games =O

Silkworm

South Carolina continues to be the Cinderella of the SEC tournament beating Arkansas today. Not sure if they'll continue to win as they play Tennessee next but I'll be rooting for the Gamecocks ;-)

If they win, then Bortles is guaranteed #1 draft pick. Come on Knights! :)

Edit: UCF misses their 3 pointer, Cincy hits theirs. Sorry Knights. :-(
It's ok. At least the team seemed like it started to improve a little bit towards the end of the season. Gives me slim hope for next year.

Things You Do When You're Drunk That Sure To Regret

ncb_r_kentucky-tattoo_mb_600x600.jpg

Silkworm

Well LSU gets another crack at UK tomorrow (LSU looked good in their win against Alabama today).

Right now it looks like Ole Miss might pull this game out, which means another game of Henderson *puke*

Fjordson

Not looking forward to a third game against LSU. It took home court and some luck to beat them last time. Granted most of the fans in Atlanta are UK fans, but it's still not the same as Rupp.

Servbot24

Banned
god. i should be excited about iowa (probably) finally going to the tourney but at this point our collapse has been so great i don't even care

Fjordson

god. i should be excited about iowa (probably) finally going to the tourney but at this point our collapse has been so great i don't even care
Kinda how I feel UK. We're such a colossal disappointment, I really have no expectations for the tourney. Any win will be a nice surprise.

inm8num2

Why do I have the feeling NW is going to light it up from 3-pt tomorrow and beat MSU?

It's weird how so many people are picking MSU as a sleeper for the B1G tourney and NCAA tourney. Quite frankly, the team hasn't looked very good in over a month and they're just completely out of rhythm. Defense has been poor and turnovers have increased.

Top Bottom