• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-2014 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT|

Best Coast update:
So after the first day of (relevant) conference tourney action, the Semifinals are shaping out to be Arizona-Colorado and UCLA-Stanford. Oregon and ASU leave this weekend with resumes for Selection Sunday a little wanting, but with wins against Arizona at home I think they both get in. What with neutral floor I think its clear we'll be getting an Arizona-UCLA matchup on Saturday but who knows.

I really don't see how the Gophers don't make it if these committee people were doing their job. We got hosed by the refs at Purdue...anyone watching the game will tell you there were 10(yes 10) bad calls that went against the Gophers and very little going the Gophers way with the refs, I counted two, so a net of 8. We have bad karma with the refs...Elliot Elliason was being held by a PSU player tonight and they call the foul on Elliason...dude had his arm!!! We almost won @ Nebraska without our best player. We got hosed on the final possession of a 1 point loss to Nwestern where 2 of our players were fouled on each of their game winning shots. Those 3 games should really be thrown out of consideration do to the refs and our best player not being in two of those 3 games. Minnesota wins those 3 games (even despite the refs) if Andre Hollins doesn't get injured. Gophers were 11-7 in the Big Ten not 8-10...at worst you can say 10-7 or 8-7 with a question mark over the Nebraska game. Refs totally fucked us and anyone watching the NW and Purdue games will tell you that.

Anyhow, it won't really matter because we're going to stomp Wisconsin again tomorrow.

Bowser

ACC tourney moving to Brooklyn and Barclays starting in 2017. Lots of upset southerners on Twitter. As a UNC alumnus now living in NYC, can't say that I'm disappointed I'll get to go to some games now :)

Talon

Realized I recognized the uniforms that Chrissley asshole kids were wearing.

They go to my old high school and are classmates with my brother.

Shitfuck.

ACC tourney moving to Brooklyn and Barclays starting in 2017. Lots of upset southerners on Twitter. As a UNC alumnus now living in NYC, can't say that I'm disappointed I'll get to go to some games now :)

Doesn't have the same cachet as da Gawden but Barclays is a really nice arena. Plus Duke's alumni base is strong in the NY/NJ area.

I won't miss those games in Greensboro when Duke's playing some random team and the arena ends up being 60% Carolina fans who stuck around to troll.

Talon

Doesn't have the same cachet as da Gawden but Barclays is a really nice arena. Plus Duke's alumni base is strong in the NY/NJ area.

I won't miss those games in Greensboro when Duke's playing some random team and the arena ends up being 60% Carolina fans who stuck around to troll.
Hey man. Rival trolling fans are a proud tradition of all basketball tournaments - junior high, high school, or college.

Zone is giving Michigan fits and getting us some stops. That and they've gone cold. I've never seen a team miss so many gimme's like the Illini do. Good lord Rice.
We are really really bad offensively.

Luckily (?) we are really awesome defensively.

Unfortunately in CBB offense wins championships.

Things You Do When You're Drunk That Sure To Regret

ncb_r_kentucky-tattoo_mb_600x600.jpg

I heard about it, and it sounded really bad, but after seeing it... This is not so bad. The 2014 is so small, it can easily be covered. lol

Silkworm

As expected Missouri's guards gave UF trouble. But then the Gators made the halftime adjustments and played zone to help cut down on Missouri's drives to the basket and started getting a more inside-outside game going and ballgame! Now to watch this SC vs Tennessee matchup.

Go Gators!

Top Bottom