• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-2014 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT|

Silkworm

Dang Petteway fouls out.... *not sure about that foul call* Not looking good, Cornhusker fans :-(

Edit: And Pitt doesn't seem to understand how to deal with Carolina's press. Quit passing the ball into the corner!

Gorillaz

no way osu should have one that we played like pure shit
craft literally getting the dumbest back to back fouls ive ever seen

yea it's a "victory" for us but I'm really starting to think we are only going to make it to the sweet sixteen if we are lucky

no way osu should have one that we played like pure shit
craft literally getting the dumbest back to back fouls ive ever seen

yea it's a "victory" for us but I'm really starting to think we are only going to make it to the sweet sixteen if we are lucky

Ill take sweet 16 with this team, thats all ive thought since the seasons start. We make it there with this POS team, im happy.

Silkworm

man if there were 3:39 left and not 1:39 I think Pitt would fold...just not enough time.

Probably so. Pitt is having trouble with Carolina's full court press and they're struggling at the FT line. Heck if North Carolina actually could hit their FTs they wouldn't need extra time, they'd be right in the thick of it.

Gorillaz

Ill take sweet 16 with this team, thats all ive thought since the seasons start. We make it there with this POS team, im happy.

I will too at this point but...it kind of pisses me off that we crumbled like this in the back half.

Idk whats going on behind the scenes since it could be anything but....what exactly is happening to them right now?

Pitt almost
mjchokehand.png

I will too at this point but...it kind of pisses me off that we crumbled like this in the back half.

Idk whats going on behind the scenes since it could be anything but....what exactly is happening to them right now?

What crumbling? This teams been this way all season, we just played shit teams to start this season.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So I have to believe Pitt is in the tourney, NCSU would have to beat Cuse and the Duke/Clemson winner to have a shot.

Seth C

Only two games left and this abortion of a basketball season can come to an end for Kentucky. I'm sure the players are looking forward to it!

Silkworm

Why is this ESPN3 online broadcast of the Kentucky vs LSU game in a 4:3 format? They're cutting off the sides of the signal. I hope it gets fixed soon :-\

Edit: So far no evidence of the "tweak" from UK as far as I can tell.

Seth C

Why is this ESPN3 online broadcast of the Kentucky vs LSU game in a 4:3 format? They're cutting off the sides of the signal. I hope it gets fixed soon :-

Edit: So far no evidence of the "tweak" from UK as far as I can tell.

Appear to be making an attempt to run the offense through Randle, which we haven't usually done earlier in the season (most of his shots have always been offensive rebound putbacks).

Also, Young must have heard he was about to slip out of the first round of the NBA draft. He's actually bothering to play.

Silkworm

Appear to be making an attempt to run the offense through Randle, which we haven't usually done earlier in the season (most of his shots have always been offensive rebound putbacks).

Also, Young must have heard he was about to slip out of the first round of the NBA draft. He's actually bothering to play.

Cool! Thanks for pointing that out about Randle and Young. UK is hanging in there despite LSU's hot start. Randle just needs to wear down LSU.

Edit: And a 3 by Young!

Edit: Good defensive work by WCS so far and Young is playing within himself.

Fjordson

Signs of life from UK? What a pleasant surprise.

Need to try and sustain it now. We had a great run against Florida last week also, but one good run ain't enough.

Crisco

Banned
Warren is just dirty man, hits that mid range shot effortlessly. Against this zone, he should look for that shot every possession. I couldn't believe the possessions where we had Vandenburg in the middle of the zone, does this team even have a coach?

Also, when did CJ Leslie change his last name and start wearing an Orange jersey?

Seth C

Are UK fans heckling Shaq? I can't see what's happening so just wondering.

Oh no. They were just all surrounding him. Mostly younger girls, cell phones out, wanting autographs I suppose. But there were 8 or 10 fans surrounding him and they cut away as he just got up to walk away.

Silkworm

Oh no. They were just all surrounding him. Mostly younger girls, cell phones out, wanting autographs I suppose. But there were 8 or 10 fans surrounding him and they cut away as he just got up to walk away.
Oh I get it. :-D Thanks for the clarification. Happy to see Shaq there to support his LSU Tigers. I know Barkley was at the tournament earlier so I wonder if he's roaming around as well.

Silkworm

Well UK answered LSU's run with their own. UK looking good (except Stringer getting that 3 *oops*)

Edit: There's been a Poythress sighting ;-) He lives!

Edit: And there goes Poythress (fouled out) :p

Top Bottom