• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-2014 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT|

Silkworm

Good job UK. Played hard both halves. Another forum I visit seems to think the refs won the game for UK but I didn't see it that way. Anyway, onto the Ole Miss vs UGA game. Maybe the Bulldogs can send Henderson home tonight ;-)

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Bring it home.

1010115_10101708172869840_1031209989_n.jpg

Seth C

Time for Marshall Henderson to heave 20 ill advised 3s and scream and beat his chest like a jackass every time one happens to fall through the net.

Silkworm

Wow. Pretty proud, of UK. We played hard and answered LSU's big run. Hope we can keep this going.

You guys should do fine whether you play Ole Miss or Georgia. I don't think either of those teams offers the same kind of matchup problems LSU can but UK can't take anything for granted either. Just show up and play hard like today's game against LSU and UK can see themselves to the SEC tournament final.

Time for Marshall Henderson to heave 20 ill advised 3s and scream and beat his chest like a jackass every time one happens to fall through the net.

Yep. So root on the Bulldogs! ;-)

Fjordson

Yep. One of the most overhyped volume shooters I've seen in a while. He's somehow gotten the media to fall in love with him.

Seth C

Yep. One of the most overhyped volume shooters I've seen in a while. He's somehow gotten the media to fall in love with him.

Blows my mind considering he isn't very good, he basically just stands around hoping to jack a 3, and he also has a completely I likable personality. It's a mystery, but those broadcasters sure do talk him up like he's a god among men.

Gophers played horribly besides King and Mathieu today vs. Wisconsin. Could go either way on selection Sunday. If we do get in it'll be a play-in game which I'll gladly take. Only way we're getting in though is if the committee cuts us some slack cuz Andre Hollins was out 3 games and wasn't up to speed for another game or two after that. No big road wins though besides Richmond(when I think they still had their best player) will be the nail in the coffin though if we don't make it. Blowing the leads versus Michigan State, Iowa and Ohio State...just real pathetic that we couldn't win one of those.

Illinois vs. Minnesota NIT final.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
This is not a great Clemson team and they about to beat Duke twice. Defense on this team is awful. Better hope NCSU wins tomorrow or the championship game will be a ghost town in the arena

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
At this point, I think K's strategy needs to be "go score more points than the other team" and just sit back. No stall ball, no defensive strategy (lol) just go score more than the other team. And borrow from Huckleberry...RUN! Just transition basketball.

Cloudy

Banned
College ball is such BS. Why hold the clock like that in a 1pt game? And that was a cheap foul for FTs after Clemson scored

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I really can't explain this team. I am just at a loss. If they can't out talent anyone, they lose or almost lose and god help the team if they play someone with a strategy, or defense.

If we get past State, UVA will fuck Duke up hardcore.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
What a shock Duke wins a game that Clemson should have had FTs to win at the end.

Replay shows that there was no contact when Hall lost the ball.

Doesn't excuse that Duke sucked ass in that game, but there was no conspiracy there.

Besides, you can't have the ACC semis with a bunch of B+ Daniel Bryan type teams. We're the face of the company

Seth C

Replay shows that there was no contact when Hall lost the ball.

Doesn't excuse that Duke sucked ass in that game, but there was no conspiracy there.

Besides, you can't have the ACC semis with a bunch of B+ Daniel Bryan type teams. We're the face of the company

On the other hand, replay also shows there was no contact on the previous play that resulted in Duke shooting FTs, so ya know...

Boring Jabari Parker ‏@BoringJabari 16m
Now that the game's finished I can head home and finish cleaning my bedroom ceiling fan.

Boring Jabari Parker ‏@BoringJabari 3m
A reporter asked me why my shot wasn't falling today. I blamed it on my new hand lotion. She believed me, and I got a huge thrill by lying.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
That wasn't a foul by Duke at the end.

To be fair, that wasn't a foul by Clemson that got Hood the winning FTs either.

On the other hand, replay also shows there was no contact on the previous play that resulted in Duke shooting FTs, so ya know...

This looks like some pretty clear body contact to me. Knocks his shoulder into Hood. You can argue about how "hard" the contact was but to say there was none is pretty silly.

https://vine.co/v/MbP25XBdHr7

edit: it's even more obvious if you watch their hips/quads collide

Woo! Nice job Creighton. I'm glad Wragge got some points because we are going to need him or someone else to step it up if Douglas is ever cold or gets stopped.

Top Bottom