• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-2014 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT|

eznark

Banned
LOL-CRAFT.gif

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
I'm about ready for Tyler to move on too. This dude will hack people for 35 seconds and once a fouls called on him will look around in bewilderment like "OMG WHAT DID DO!!!"

Every game Tyler Thornton doesn't foul out is a miracle.

I disagree. He has games like this occasionally but for the most part he plays solid D and hits the occasional big 3. We're going to miss his leadership a lot next year. No one else talks on defense.

pxleyes

Banned
Ha.

Also game ended with the bullshit tech on Maymon. Refs ruining a great game by taking one of the best players out of it.
Awful officiating today. Hope they aren't the crew for tomorrow.

Ole Brucie telling us that Tennessee is the toughest, most physical team Florida will face will rather hilarious. He needs more airtime, absolutely one of the funniest commentators around.

bachikarn

Awful officiating today. Hope they aren't the crew for tomorrow.

Ole Brucie telling us that Tennessee is the toughest, most physical team Florida will face will rather hilarious. He needs more airtime, absolutely one of the funniest commentators around.

He is right though.

Crisco

Banned
Ah well, guys stepped up today but it wasn't enough with Warren off his usual game. This turned out to be a decent season.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Are we having a bracket competition? I figured there would be a thread for one by now...

Fjordson

Was a bit ugly at times today, but I'm glad UK took care of business. Andrew Harrison with 17 assists and only 5 turnovers in the last two games is great to see and Randle seems pretty engaged with two straight double doubles. He needs to shoot a higher percentage against Florida, but 27 rebounds in the last two games is good stuff.

And we're actually hitting some threes. 16 for 33 in the tourney. It's a miracle.

so who's even in contention for that last 1 seed again?

edit: I assume Villanova is holding it?

I think it comes down to the ACC/B1G conference finals.

Duke gets it if they win tomorrow (you know the committee loves us), no matter the result of the other game.

If Duke loses, Michigan gets it if they win.

If Virginia and MSU win, I think UVa gets it.

I can't see a team that lost in the quarterfinals of their conference tourney (Villanova) getting a 1. Unless you're one of Roy's superteams that take the conference tourney off, losing that early is not a good sign. Louisville's got a decent chance but their SOS is AWFUL.

I see
watch Duke get it while losing tomorrow
lol

Apparently Lunardi still had Villanova with it even after their Seton Hall loss. Not sure they deserve it, but I don't know who else could get it. Maybe Louisville if they beat UConn?

Lunardi just moved them down (in favor of Michigan)

Fjordson

so who's even in contention for that last 1 seed again?

edit: I assume Villanova is holding it?
Apparently Lunardi still had Villanova with it even after their Seton Hall loss. Not sure they deserve it, but I don't know who else could get it. Maybe Louisville if they beat UConn?

Good game, good win for UCLA, this should put them in a position to do well in the tourney. As an Arizona fan, I don't mind this loss. Our seeding likely won't change and overall, if our performance this weekend was indicative of how we'll play in the tournament, I'm not worried.

Edit: Fuck Steve Alford, but you already knew that.

Top Bottom