• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-2014 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT|

interestingly, the score difference is entirely from free throws

Well when all they do is shoot threes and jump shots, they aren't going to go the line as much as they would if they pounded it inside. Problem is, that hasn't been their game plan. They need to give it to Doug or Artino in the paint!! Should be interesting to see.

Silkworm

Dang McDermott shoots from Omaha... nun-onions :p

Good job Friars :) I remember a young man by the name of Billy Donovan who played for you guys ;-)

UraMallas

8YMSmVH.jpg

Love my Cyclones! Already hammed but going out in Ames tonight, yo. Fred Hoiberg is going to take us to places this college has never seen.

Fjordson

All I ask of UK today is that they play well. Losing won't hurt our seeding, but we need to keep up this momentum somewhat. No blowout like down in Gainesville please.

jjasper

With our recent luck of getting fucked by the committee I have a feeling this year we are finally going to get back in and get stuck playing Dayton in the first four. Hopefully the committee isn't stupid enough to put Dayton in that round but I doubt it.

Virginia is the college version of the Pacers.

They don't mind playing fuckball if it gets Ws

Hasphat'sAnts said:
Most of us on this board are negative nancies, but this game is pretty much done.

I feel strangely decent right now.

I think Virginia is playing off a surge of emotion right at the start of this game, but I'm not sure they're going to be able to maintain this. All about keeping within a reasonable distance at the moment.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Wait he got a T for tossing a marker on the ground towards his bench? Hahahahaha yep Duke gets all the calls.

Bryan Fischer ‏@BryanDFischer 8m
Note where the ref is and that Coach K has his back to him:

Bi3f5ITCUAI4I8Z.jpg:large

Ol Jamie decided it had been too long since we've seen him on the telly.

Top Bottom