• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-2014 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT|

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I just can't understand why K won't play Plumlee some in the middle. He did pretty decent during the few games he got in and somebody needs to fight for boards.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Can't believe Harris took and made that 3.

edit: hard to play D when everyone has 4 fouls

UVA tied for 9th in the country w/ fewest FT attempts against...

The refs have been all over the place. Calling ticky-tack fouls, not calling obvious ones.

It affects Duke more because they press more on the ball, but they've been bad on both sides of the court.

Oh well, not sweating it. gg Virginia. We'll take our 2 seed in the East region with a cushy road to Cameron North.

Seth C

You should be used to it from all the whining Calipari does.

Don't care about the whining. I care about the intentional fouling with 20 seconds left down 12. He is actively stopping me from watching my game. Ya understand?

And at least my coach has balls enough to do post game interviews after losses. I'm sure yours sent out the floor slapper to absorb the heat instead.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
Don't care about the whining. I care about the intentional fouling with 20 seconds left down 12. He is actively stopping me from watching my game. Ya understand?

And at least my coach has balls enough to do post game interviews after losses. I'm sure yours sent out the floor slapper to absorb the heat instead.

When were we down 12?

And K went to the hospital after that game, but I'm sure that was all part of the act, right?

Try again. Or just worry about your own team.

edit: K has been at the post-game press conferences for 25+ point losses over the past several years. Why would he be more embarrassed about a road conference loss to Wake by 10ish?

Bowser

Uh, didn't Cal refuse to do the post game presser after he got ejected vs SCar?

Also, UK is gonna get run out of the building anyway. Wouldn't be itching to watch this game.

Seth C

When were we down 12?

And K went to the hospital after that game, but I'm sure that was all part of the act, right?

Try again. Or just worry about your own team.

edit: K has been at the post-game press conferences for 25+ point losses over the past several years. Why would he be more embarrassed about a road conference loss to Wake by 10ish?

So he went to the hospital because he was overcome by the emotion of the game? That's what Wojo said was the issues anyway -- confirmed he was in fine health.

And I WAS worries about my own game. Fouls delayed tip by 20 minutes. That was my complaint, if you recall. My ONLY complaint until Dukies felt the need to cock slap. ;)

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

You mean like the one he skipped vs Arkansas? Balls and Calipari aren't really two equatable terms.

EDIT: You are, however, free to criticize K for his overall shitty coaching job this year. This is one of those "doing less with more" type years. He's phoned it in and is ready for team USA and retirement.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
So he went to the hospital because he was overcome by the emotion of the game? That's what Wojo said was the issues anyway -- confirmed he was in fine health.

And I WAS worries about my own game. Fouls delayed tip by 20 minutes. That was my complaint, if you recall. My ONLY complaint until Dukies felt the need to cock slap. ;)

He almost fainted twice (during and after the game) due to light-headedness. Medical staff wanted him to go to the hospital for tests. He ended up being fine -- doesn't change the symptoms.

Seth C

You mean like the one he skipped vs Arkansas? Balls and Calipari aren't really two equatable terms.

EDIT: You are, however, free to criticize K for his overall shitty coaching job this year. This is one of those "doing less with more" type years. He's phoned it in and is ready for team USA and retirement.

All I really cared about is that he delayed the start of my game for twenty minutes for absolutely no reason. Haha.

Seth C

Right now we are slowing down our offense to limit florida's possessions rather than playing good defense. Stupid, takes us out of rhythm, and won't work.

jjasper

@kpelton: Jeff Van Gundy, after watching the SEC Tournament: "I will never complain about our officials again."

So so bad.

Also Florida is really good. If Wilbekin was a little taller he would be a solid NBA backup.

Top Bottom