• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-2014 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT|

My predictions for the 1 seeds:

Easy ones:
Florida-SOUTH
Arizona-WEST
Wichita State-MIDWEST

Hard one:

Virginia-EAST

I don't see the ACC Regular Season and Tournament champion being left off the 1 line like last year with Miami. With Michigan and Villanova floundering, the only other team I could see with a legitimate argument is Louisville, who have fewer losses and are playing great ball at the moment, but play in a much weaker conference overall with an easier schedule.

btw: Are we making a March Madness thread in the OT?

Fjordson

So UK is floor slapping now?
They have been for a while. Started near the middle of the SEC season.

I don't really like it. I mean it looks pretty bad when you do it and still get scored on. But whatever. I'd rather them be into it on the defensive than what we were in the beginning of the season (terrible defensively with zero communication).

My predictions for the 1 seeds:

Easy ones:
Florida-SOUTH
Arizona-WEST
Wichita State-MIDWEST

Hard one:

Virginia-EAST

I don't see the ACC Regular Season and Tournament champion being left off the 1 line like last year with Miami. With Michigan and Villanova floundering, the only other team I could see with a legitimate argument is Louisville, who have fewer losses and are playing great ball at the moment, but play in a much weaker conference overall with an easier schedule.

btw: Are we making a March Madness thread in the OT?

Somebody should. Any takers?

pxleyes

Banned
Never thought Scottie would be this good. Or this team for that matter. I'll take it though.
I think he overachieves at the college level tbh. He's a lot like Taureen in that regard. Scottie is a great court general like Taureen, and ,with overall team height not being so uniform as it in the NBA, he is able to be that 'scrappy' guy on the floor. This is probably his ceiling, but what a ceiling if he can finish this season off in style.

Surge

Hurry up and put the brackets out so that I can go fill out a few and then watch as upsets screw me over by the end of the 1st weekend.

Fjordson

Watching Duke / Virginia highlights on ESPN. Did Coach K really get a technical for throwing a pen towards his own bench? These NCAA refs are so dumb sometimes.

Top Bottom