• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-2014 NCAA Men's Basketball |OT|

Seth C

Yes! I was wrong. I get to cheer for my alma mater against Kansas. Should be fun.

I'm loving the south region. Shit looks like fun.

jjasper

Glad Dayton isn't in the first four. Also :jnc having them play Ohio St.

Also that could have some quality match ups in sweet sixteen and elite eight. I might have to go watch.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Gottlieb is awful.

The West has huge potential for a surprise Final Four team.

Seth C

Only two brackets left. Odds of Kentucky not being in Duke's bracket? North Carolina's? Louisville's? Michigan State? Probably going to See Duke and Louisville on opposite sides of a region (2 and 3) with Kentucky matched up against one of them.

KingGondo

Banned
Wow, Arizona getting OK State in the second round. Won't be easy.
We're honestly not very good. We have 6 legitimate division 1 players and only one big with a pulse.

If we get to Zona (and that's a big if, I'll probably pick us to lose) they'll destroy us.

Seth C

Looooool this committee. Gatas bracket is exponentially harder than zonas.

West bracket is always the easiest though. You always hope to be the #1 seed that gets shipped out there.

Calling Duke as 2 in the Midwest, 3 for Louisville, Kentucky a 5/6 matched up with one of the above.

Top Bottom