• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

NYVahagn stahp.

You'd want to do what Miami is doing. Resting your stars and avoid injuries.

It's what Pop wishes he could do right now if his stars were all healthy and he wasn't still fighting for seeding.

In New York's case, Melo has shown when he has hot streaks he follows them up with cold streaks, I'd rather Melo play well and at about his averages than for him to set himself up for a cold streak just before or during the first round.
... LeBron and Wade will play well no matter what. Pop rests people in general down the stretch, but you don't think he cares about that? You don't think some of the lesser teams like Milwaukee are hoping Ellis/Jennings play well down the stretch? Hell, Boston is PRAYING for someone on the bench to step up and help Garnett/Pierce/Green.

Good job targeting the obvious exceptions though. I was about to edit my earlier post and mention Pop and Miami but I didn't think you'd add him. Nice counter.

Truphenom

Not the greatest basketball weather today, but when it wasn't windy it felt great.

Game seems like its been exciting.

Nice shit Melo.

sRCCL.gif

... LeBron and Wade will play well no matter what. Pop rests people in general down the stretch, but you don't think he cares about that? You don't think some of the lesser teams like Milwaukee are hoping Ellis/Jennings play well down the stretch? Hell, Boston is PRAYING for someone on the bench to step up and help Garnett/Pierce/Green.

Good job targeting the obvious exceptions though. I was about to edit my earlier post and mention Pop and Miami but I didn't think you'd add him. Nice counter.

Other teams aside, I said why Melo going Ham for two weeks with a couple games left in the season it isn't what you want from him because NY relies so much on his scoring and this only makes it more likely he'll stumble in a series early on in the playoffs.

glad we were able to weather that

we cant afford to turn over the ball like that anymore, really almost fucked us

now we gotta lock down the defense and attack the basket

Yeah, let's roll this back. This is pretty much why GAF loves to hate certain players.

So what? people are going to hate regardless. He hasn't taken 1 FT this in entire game. That is bogus. Especially the way he is playing today. It is almost criminal to see that. Melo is scoring without the aid of FT. If he had any ft he would be on his way onto another 50 pt game and this game would be a blowout.

Top Bottom