• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
See JR? KEEP DOING THAT. Stay driving, don't revert please please OH GOD PLEASE don't revert!

Imagine if Carmelo had Durant's ref respect.

Its a damn shame that Durant seems to go the rim more than Carmelo does at times...

Its a damn shame that Durant seems to go the rim more than Carmelo does at times...

If I was 6'10" like Durant is and had ref respect like that, I'd go to the rack more, too.

Thunder frontline getting destroyed by a guy wearing dreads in 2013 at home. Lawdamercy.

If I was 6'10" like Durant is and had ref respect like that, I'd go to the rack more, too.
It's basically what's propelling LeBron to a historic season. Cutting out those ridiculous fadeaway 3's and realizing every time he drives it's a basket, a foul, or an AND 1.
Man maybe the Knicks don't need to draft a sf/pf this year...
melo.png

staph

rando14

Don't see anyone doing that here.

It's basically what's propelling LeBron to a historic season. Cutting out those ridiculous fadeaway 3's and realizing every time he drives it's a basket, a foul, or an AND 1.

The way this reads it sounds like youre comparing carmelo to lbj and kd, or am I reading this wrong

Will Melo ever get a foul so he can go to the line too? It is crazy how when he does drives he never gets the call. I would just shoot too if I was always getting hacked.

Top Bottom