• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

What?

nba_g_blakegts_576.jpg

Shouldn't you want the lakers to get in and play the spurs?

It's good for clips if lakers beat them. At the very least play tougher games them than the jazz cakewalk.
Clippers aren't making the Finals this year. I just want the guarantee to backfire. Also, if Clippers somehow sneak into the third spot, I really don't want to play the Warriors.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
Man, I have not seen a team dominate us in a single year like the Clippers have. I've seen team get the best of us most seasons (Charlotte) but just straight up man handle us like this? It's been like watching a grown ass man play a jr high kid in pick-up. Fucking shit man...

Now it's time for GS to shit the bed against Utah like fucking clockwork and this day is complete.

Ya know what, Fuck this, I'm playing Demon Souls.

Maddocks

kobe is forced to play those minutes because he has to be kobe and Steve Nash. I wouldn't trust meeks, his face alone makes me elieve he would find a way to get lost on a elevator.

I'm not saying Timmy is better than Kobe, but I do think a 34 year old Tim Duncan could have taken a team with Dwight Howard, Pau Gasol, and Steve Nash to the playoffs

they wont lose to any of those teams, especially not the Hawks, please. the Bulls tho...
hawks are complete trash, boston with a healthy KG and a Bulls team with Noah(or surprise rose) can definitely take the Knicks.

kobe is forced to play those minutes because he has to be kobe and Steve Nash. I wouldn't trust meeks, his face alone makes me elieve he would find a way to get lost on a elevator.
he really was kobe and nash today. 10 assists and 6-19 from the field.

Top Bottom