• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

The only streak the Bulls can't stop is Rose's missed games.
d-rose-dance_medium.gif

Vire

It's hilarious how all the Knicks fans here were celebrating the Bulls stopping the Heat streak...

Little did they know.

Game of Thrones the books are amazing

The show is just slightly above average

And you know what fuck this game. I refuse to watch another Thunder game with those shit ass alts.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
amazing how most of knicks age dissappears after a loss.

Man I had postponed shit I had to do for the OT. That game was the worse case scenario we lost this they will likely lose tomorrow due to being tired and now they have to play at full strength to beat Indy (unless Indy loses) if they really want second seed.

The only bright spot in all this bullshit is the Knicks won't see the Bulls in the playoffs.

exarkun

Not like this, Manu

Not like this

:(

Damn, I always hated the dude but I respected what he did for the team. But he literally has been stealing money for two seasons. Him retiring is good, that way SA doesn't feel like they need to throw him 2 mil pity money to stay another season on the off-chance he's feeling better.

So in short, bye bitch!

On a side note, GS needs to lose so the rockets can win tomorrow (lol, we play the grizzles) so we can get the 6th seed.

cacophony

Damn, I always hated the dude but I respected what he did for the team. But he literally has been stealing money for two seasons. Him retiring is good, that way SA doesn't feel like they need to throw him 2 mil pity money to stay another season on the off-chance he's feeling better.

So in short, bye bitch!

On a side note, GS needs to lose so the rockets can win tomorrow (lol, we play the grizzles) so we can get the 6th seed.

you really wanna play Denver?

So in short, bye bitch!

Houston rather play Denver over the hobbled spurs?

Top Bottom