• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

exarkun

Pop is X10000000000 smarter than McHale. It'll be ugly, with Duncan and Parker taking a shit on us.

Karl is also smarter than McHale, but he will be missing both Gallo and Lawson (or have Lawson at much less than normal). Id rather take a gamble on that. No way we beat the Spurs.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
amazing how most of knicks age dissappears after a loss.

kmYpN.gif

I'm just listening to A Kid Named Cudi and watching VSAV matches.

linsivvi

Damn, I always hated the dude but I respected what he did for the team. But he literally has been stealing money for two seasons. Him retiring is good, that way SA doesn't feel like they need to throw him 2 mil pity money to stay another season on the off-chance he's feeling better.

So in short, bye bitch!

On a side note, GS needs to lose so the rockets can win tomorrow (lol, we play the grizzles) so we can get the 6th seed.

Warriors need to win and Rockets need to lose so they'll give up on trying to catch the Warriors and rest their starters.

Warriors need to win and Rockets need to lose so they'll give up on trying to catch the Warriors and rest their starters.
Have you seen the warriors schedule? If they lose this one and to lakers, it might be rockets locked at 6 on the final night.

It'll depend on what the spurs do against them too

Emwitus

Pop is X10000000000 smarter than McHale. It'll be ugly, with Duncan and Parker taking a shit on us.

Karl is also smarter than McHale, but he will be missing both Gallo and Lawson (or have Lawson at much less than normal). Id rather take a gamble on that. No way we beat the Spurs.

The drop off from pops to karl isn't as big as you think. Both would outplay you guys. Same goes for gallinari to wilson chandler.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, but that was sorta in my mind....

If the Spurs is tanking for 2nd seed and the Rockets is guaranteed 6th, it might happen.

Tomorrow's game will be really huge for both teams. But if spurs tank vs lakers probably will versus warriors.

Okc should choke its next game for the hell of it.

Reading through a realgm thread by IWMTB about what to learn from draft busts and lol'd @ this post from last year by a trollcats fan:

doc.end said:
I would learn to make draftexpress work for you. As a high priority. Every case is different and I would rather trust guys with detailed knowledge even of obscure prospects than hype and general consensus.

Generalizing could make you pass on a great player. From last year see Biyombo, Bismack. He seems to fit those aforementioned stereotype red lights at first glance but going deeper you would find he was a low risk, high reward pick.

That's the problem with trying so hard to get stars sometimes. You end up wasting a pick. Meanwhile there were guys who had proven NBA talents -- Klay, Vucevic, Faried, and it wasn't even a secret back then.

Ok scratch that. The Warriors need to lose all their last 4 games.

If that happens and lakers win their final 3...

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, but that was sorta in my mind....

If the Spurs is tanking for 2nd seed and the Rockets is guaranteed 6th, it might happen.

Tomorrow's game will be really huge for both teams. But if spurs tank vs lakers probably will versus warriors.

Okc should choke its next game for the hell of it.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

If I was one of the top 3 seeds id want to see the warriors. Come on at least make it close enough to have to play the starters most of the 4th.

Fucking hell. Warriors gonna get rest at this pace.

KD is the best pure scorer I can remember. Him losing out on the scoring title to Chuckmelo is a shame. He'd score a hell of a lot more than 36 points if he chucked up 34 shots tonight.

Edit: I can't tell if GSW are trash or we're just on tonight, but this is ugly.

were you born in the last 5 years?
did kd ever avg 35ppg?

Hmm, I should have made the obvious Jordan disclaimer, but that's implied at this point.

Having said that, KD is a better 3 point shooter than MJ was and he seems to get to the line at will (and makes 90% from there). I don't doubt KD could average 35 for a season if he went pure Kobe mode.

Hmm, I should have made the obvious Jordan disclaimer, but that's implied at this point.

Having said that, KD is a better 3 point shooter than MJ was and he seems to get to the line at will (and makes 90% from there). I don't doubt KD could average 35 for a season if he went pure Kobe mode.

kobe averaged 35ppg at his peak.

Top Bottom